• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your box is full

Here is the message I was writing to your last PM

I am online now I am in AUstralia so we don't always connect up but if we schedule it can be online when you are :)
    Hello!~
    May I please add you to my friend safari?
    I have the fairy type :3

Please let me know~

~Winona
    Your message inbox is full, so I'll answer it here

I've asked for your friend's FC - it's 4098 - 2410 - 5379, right?
    Just ask her to add mine, please! 0044 - 3638 - 4020, ghost type safari!

Thanks a lot!
    Hey, if u still want a male Dratini w/ ExtremeSpeed for a DWF Dratini, just letting u know that I'll be breeding it on my White 2 today- PM when ur available to trade!
    I know some type of interaction is needed to record the data. A junk trade works best.

Yes please :) any Friend Codes help ;). I think you'll be my 10th too. FC is Black 2: 5373-2438-0457
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…