• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wouldn't say fun, but it's a great way to pass the time lol

Yeah well once you're used to snow you get tired of it. It's also cold here :(
    Hallways, haha! That's true, actally. I wonder what's happening SE... I mean, what the **** were they doing before with FF franchise? Square Soft were know before for they awesome games (although FFX were bad enough for me), and SE wasn't exactly bad... I just don't what they tried to do with FFXIII. Three sequels, and the last one is a shame, sounds a lot like Barbie to me. Light' does that, uses those clothes, does cosplay of Prince of Persia and take care of the World! It's just idiot!
    FFXIV, however, isn't that much like Barbie... It's a mix with Naruto and Backstreet Boys, hahaha!!!
    I actually build a lot faster than your average asian thank you. It's nice not having to share the pansy weights at the gym ;)
    I have a 4.0 :3

It's about as legal as marijuana. If no one knows it's okay xD

I'll get on that when I go back for second semester. Graduating? I assume you guys are on a different scheduling system than us then. I know the feel. I work at the student union building and I only have internationals as coworkers.

It's strange when you tell me to do these things you know. Speaking of NHK, the guy across the hall from me got into gal games, maybe I'll make one with him later on.

I can learn all about facial reconstruction in advance <3

I tried pickled mangos for the first time, everything turned out well.
    I would never!

Well... then I'd build the machines that make the cans. I'm sure that would be somewhat better than making nutrition labels XD

Well technically Katawa Shoujo was my first but... meh, not a huge fan of the romance genre. Seems like a long game though, so I suppose building up to it would be the better decision. No more suggestions before I finish my backlog :(

I feel like the exact same thing could apply to Pokemon, no? And a lot of people criticize the Fairy Tail anime for censorship since they got rid of all the blood haha.

I guess trying to cater to what all the fans want makes it impossible to truly find a balance. I think Platinum has been the most balanced game in the series so far.

I wouldn't say marginal, it's there but it still looks amazing... I don't see Blu Ray quality being worth almost $200 x)

I used to do that but decided it's time to stop or I'll never get to the things I say I'm going to haha. Yeah, I read that, I was gonna watch Rebellion but heard it makes the ending of the actual series seem like sunshine and rainbows so I'll wait awhile x)
    Playing games, watching anime, etc. Yeah I was that guy.

I'm not sure myself, that's not exactly something I ever looked into x)

I'll have to look into more once I start on F/SN, and yeah... said I'd either catch up on One Piece or start Death Note/Steins;Gate next. Kind of leaning towards One Piece though.

Different studios and producers within IG I guess. I mean, A-1 Pictures animated Fairy Tail which has awful, stiff animation but then went on to animate Sword Art Online which has fantastic animation.

Yeah, I noticed that too at the end, didn't have to grind at all during the game. I guess they saw people complaining about grinding and thought getting rid of it entirely was the way to go? Who knows.

Ahh, well maybe one day when I get a nice HD TV and a Blu-ray player... I mean hooking up my computer and watching it off of Crunchyroll would work just as well but my inner collector is screaming to buy it x)

Thinking One Piece honestly, promised myself I'd finish up my backlog before adding more to it. That includes games to... sigh, this may take awhile. I'll keep the suggestions in mind though, thanks haha.
    Or all the sleep I lost throughout High School in general. I swear most of the time I'd only get about 4-5 hours of sleep a night.

It did, still getting over it, diet of smoothies and pudding isn't too bad though. Haha, maybe, I'd hope I was at least making the cans for the peaches though :(

I need to get on the F/SN visual novel. Sky got me playing Katawa Shoujo but I gave up haha. Any suggestions?

Yeah it was pretty funny, speaking of which though, I got around to watching Origin. It was pretty decent although the animation got pretty meh at some parts, wish the actual anime was more like it.

I definitely agree with that (though I still haven't gotten around to B2), I feel like that was one of the things X/Y made a step back with. That and the EXP Share just made the game too easy and if you don't use it you're seriously underleveled at points, hopefully Z or whatever fixes those problems because otherwise the game is gorgeous x)

Yeah, I mean, if I actually had money to spare I would buy it but as of right now buying it would leave me with basically no money whatsoever... maybe one day. Did you pay that much for the whole series?

It was amazing, though I feel like I need to watch something to cheer me up now... K-on! anyone?
    And the truth comes out. True that, I've been eating one meal a day and it's always a chicken wrap these days. I haven't gone outside since november except to write my exams.

Or a threesome.

I honestly don't remember what you wanted me to watch at this point. these messages are all a month apart and it's a bother scrolling down. I'm assuming you've done all of your exams?

I wouldn't know, now would I? I do miss the company though </3

Somehow I don't think calling you ugly would gain any favours either.

I've yet to be caught >:)
    The only thing I've been doing is sleeping... not really, but it's certainly a bigger part of my life now than it was in High School haha.

Yeah, I had to post-pone it for this month, got a bad case of shingles and then I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a few days. Starting my food-safe course in January so at least I'm doing something x)

I do too, and it definitely worked for the game. Just be wary of the sequels if you end up playing it... apparently they're pretty bad and ruin the main character x)

Haha, I think I remember that. It bounces down the hill right?

Yeah, I see a lot of people saying X/Y's is good... I mean, maybe it's alright for a Pokemon game but it's still meh.

So Season 1 in Blu-rays is $200 and it's $80 on DVD... yeah, not worth it, I'll stick to Crunchyroll x)
    Went home this weekend and saw my girls... oh my god vancouver food is so wonderful relative to edmonton dorm rations.

It's just so tempting!

Just finished last wednesday. Haven't gotten around to it yet, rewatching NHK for motivation to study... lol.

Oh okay, that's cool too. I'm probably going to stop too.. I went to the shot-luck (similar to a pot luck) and ended up drinking over a litre of gin before even starting. passed out on my own bed and they left my shotluck partner in my room. woke up without pants, and no one was in sight. Scary stuff man, never again.

14 year old looking 18 year olds can be hot too... don't judge.

That'll be my excuse from now on everytime I oogle at younger girls.

Finally integrated msn+skype. No difference haha.
    My phone was right next to me so I legit just downloaded it then hahaha. Only took a few months to get there! :p

~*~*~*~*~Congratulations!~*~*~*~*~ :D :D :D

Well this is certainly news to me o_o
    Ohmygawdgoodjobdlkfjsakflasflkasfjsalfj. Haha, enjoy that free time! I may be starting college in a few months, I'm not sure at this point.

Damn, well I'm feeling sort of like a free-loader at this point myself, still haven't gotten a job x)

It's a sequel to a Japanese horror novel... which I've never read. But it's basically about Mitochondria taking over, sounds lame, but the story is actually pretty good and so is the gameplay.

Is that the same reason they called rice-balls donuts in Pokemon? :p

Probably want to space the seasons out so we're not waiting a lot longer for season 3, I'm guessing.

Fair enough, I can see what you mean there. I love Explorers of Darkness but it's mostly the story that kept me playing rather than the gameplay. True, but AOT games don't have you wearing tights.

I'm just waiting for the English release so I can buy it for somewhat cheaper... but either way Aniplex charge insane amounts for their anime.
    I still don't have Plants vs Zombies D: I'm such a horrible person.

Well you're almost there now! :D Freedom can almost be tasted now :)

Whoaaaaa, has my life been a lie?!

/late reply
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…