• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oy! Merry Christmas :D Hope you have a blessed holiday!
    Since wala akong mabibigay sa 'yo, enjoy this amourshipping picture I found on tumblr :D
    Yo~
    Randomly popping in to say I've never actually heard of anyone reviving a 5 year old thread until now.
    Thanks for making my evening!
    Haha wala rin akong kilala dito! :))
    Just ask anyone that's more experienced here...I'm sure they'll be kind enough to answer
    BTW if you want to talk to me more personally and not publicly...you can always PM me!
    Hanapin mo lang yung "Private Message" option if you want to ask questions :))
    Ehh medyo laos na yung Pokémon sa Pinas...
    I notice you're new here since I didn't get a notification reply :))
    I-click mo yung "View Conversation" button sa upper right ng visitor message to reply to my message properly haha
    Otherwise you'll just be writing on your own profile like what you just did down there....
    As for the strikethrough thing, I'm not really sure myself, try asking the mods in this site...btw I sent you a friend request!
    I'll be your first friend here haha! Gawa tayong ng Internet Filipino Pokémon Community dito XD
    Baka meron naman.. ayaw lang nilang ilabas...
    Kamusta? bago palang ako dito kaya di ko maintindihan yung ibang mga bagay dito...
    Paano ba nila ginagawa yung strikethrough sa mga forums?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…