• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Rika_of_Thunder

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No. You didn't come off as hard. You came off as stupid. You made one very stupid comment and overall this is just a stupid argument, why? Because you got offended by one thing, and what you say about your art experience, even holds up what I said, age is NO excuse, just because you were bad at art at your age, doesn't mean it was your age, like me art was just NOT your thing.

And I wasn't even being really that harsh. -_-

Mean I could go around and just saying you're giving mindless praise because you're not critiquing or doing anything constructive to help her. Which is more harmful in itself. Because you're helping build up a wall of self worth that is based upon bad art, and when someone else who's better at reviewing comes along and attempts to help out, nice or not it's not going to end badly.

I told the truth. I gave links to help improve skills. If that's so evil ontop of saying age is no excuse, go back to your own harmful ways, mmkay.
    ----------
    "Age is no excuse and no limit to skill." part that made me a little uneasy, considering her skill for her age (I'm guessing about nine, ten).
    ----------
    Because it is no limit to skill for anything within reason. If you start hiding behind it, you'll hide behind other things. Especially if you so proudly try and claim other things like 'I'm the best in my class/school!!!'

I was one of the best writers in my class, yet I couldn't do crap with art. It was NOT from my age. So again, from my experiences, I have the right to go, age is no limit.

But no instead of saying, hey Yami, I don't really agree with what you said, you went an entirely different route, Hey could you tone it down a bit more.

Yeah that was really harsh.
    :/

This is what offends me- you say go about saying it differently and it's just what. I mean I am clueless as to how I was truly harsh. Atleast I didn't say they were a step up from stick figures with bobble heads.

So yeah again how, I didn't really yell or 'lose my temper' like alot of people 'claim' I do- I linked references. I even said Since it seems you are going for the cute/manga style aka, bodies that DON'T match the right proportions, but you STILL want to improve, go here.

What was it the true artists know they are crap and continue to strive to get better? it's true. I'm crap, you admited you were crap and even Sandra has the aurg it's crap! days. It's basically you, admiting to yourself that it's flawed and can still be improved.

So yeah as I said that's what irked me, you automatically cried out 'wolf!' basically, then try and tell me I could have phrased it in a more coddling way.
    If they yell at me for being mean, call me a troll, a flamer, or whine and complain- I just throw them back into their puddle and leave them there to wallow. I don't really care if they take it or not.

I do care when people whine comment on me being 'harsh' when I am far from giving a user my usual thrashing. So next time keep your thoughts to yourself unless the user is actually being mean and not helpful.
    ----------
    Messages carry better if they're said politely anyway~
    ----------
    Funnily enough, when I am nice in giving crit, it gets ignored. I mean, not only did she ignore the Critique I gave her- you are somehow blissfully unawares of my former posts. Then when it was evidently for the most part ignored, I threw it away. And how, how in my last post, was I so cruel that omg you must be nice.

I even said SINCE IT SEEMS LIEK U WANT 2 DRAW CUET GO HARE FOR ADVIZE.

So ... yeah. Thanks for not, proving your point.
    STUFF, eh? None of it involving beating up your neighbor to use the computer, right? D: lol

AWESOME! I'll look that up and give you my Wii FC ^^ And I'm sorry if I asked this before, but do you play Battle Revolution? It'd be fun to battle you sometime :3

Yay! OMFG I know, right? And I feel so bad for Soubi and Ritsuka D: That Seimei sure is one evil son of a b!tch DX
    Heh I have no idea either... I know my Diamond FC XDDDD I haven't played it a lot yet, but there's a funny looking Gyarados Hayley brought... I can't stop staring at it XD;

Anyway, I don't need to wait to 250 cuz I already have a Phione ^___^ (Not a Manaphy, though. Doing a trade for it soon-ish.)
    Oh yes, he's a cutie~ ^____^

Guess what? I went and downloaded it today ^_^ Too bad you need 999 Pokemon before Hayley will trade you that Mew... T_T
    Aww!!! He sounds cute!! =D I have a schnoodle, he's just about 3 years old but we got him when he was 3 months... :3

Still typing on the Wii? Oh that reminds me I wanna go download Pokemon Ranch...
    OH! Is he ok?? D: What kind of dog is he??

YESSSSSS IT IS!! I'll go poke around, hehehe.

Man they really do. It's sad that you keep having to use your Wii to communicate with us ;_; Like I said, your neighbor needs some "convincing".
    OH! Is he ok?? D: What kind of dog is he??

YESSSSSS IT IS!! I'll go poke around, hehehe.

Man they really do. It's sad that you keep having to use your Wii to communicate with us ;_; Like I said, your neighbor needs some "convincing".
    Love them Zero boys~ too bad they left Soubi's house XD I was really starting to like em.

Hmm well aside from Pokemon and Loveless, many other shows and mangas XD and normal things too, like languages and animals. I can speak 3 languages and I spend too much time with my dog... lmao. I also started a new manga series the other day called DNAngel, and it's my new fave~ (at least til Loveless 8 comes to me XD)

How about you?
    Damn~ hehehe I bet she does. My mom thinks I'm crazy for stalking the manga section XD;

So tell me, who's your fave character? Mine's Ritsuka, obviously :3 Then Natsuo, then Soubi.
    ^___^ Yay a new friend!! *glomp*

Tell me; have you gotten the 8th Loveless book yet? I ordered it today~ :D I've been waiting for eons for it to come out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…