• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe. My fellow bronies look to be abuzz after this morning's episode, and Everfree Radio -- a key radio show among us -- looks to have a discussion recalling the past few weeks from their view. The irony might be stark after my decision last Saturday, involving "Giving Chase at the Rhyhorn Race". Are you doing well in your corner of the world?
    Uh-huh. What a period of time so far, to go by what I've been tracking in my usual areas of experience. You wouldn't believe how quickly things have begun flaring up since this past weekend, if on the other side of the planet from my humble corner. Are you doing well so far?
    ah,meio aleatório,mas tem um canal de comédia no youtube (brasileiro) que até é famoso em Portugal(ou está ficando famoso).Tu conhece ele? O nome é Porta dos Fundos. xD É de conteúdo bem forte(alguns vídeos),mas são muito engraçados.
    As pessoas tinham que largar o tópico pearl x amour.Não é thread de discussão.Se elas querem tanto discutir os dois,seguissem meu exemplo e discutissem em pm.
    Bom,já que eu não tenho nada de relevante pra postar,eu não vou lá só para acalmá-los.
    Concordo lol E ainda tem a situação(aqui no serebii) de pessoas serem poke e fanboys ao mesmo tempo lol
    Ah,no final das contas,ela era bem legal.Já devo estar no pm número 20 hahaha
    É difícil de achar pokeshippers legais,principalmente no bulbagarden e aqui.
    Reviewing a most amusing performance from a series titled Littlest Pet Shop, which happens to have a similar development team and atmosphere to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Speaking of which, my fellow bronies are gearing up for another new episode tomorrow, while back with this franchise, my younger brother informed me that his player character defeated Kalos' Champion.
    Ah,não é pearl.É Poke.Se tu olhar na ultima ou penultima pagina.Se tu ler o post certo tu vai saber quem é
    Eu acho ela overrated XDDD A voz dela simplesmente não combina com o Satoshi na minha opinião.Ele parece uma menina xD
    Btw,eu estou conversando com aquela pessoa que veio na thread pra debater shippings.Eu sinto que ela quer trollar.
    No final de tudo,as dublagens são terríveis!
    Por isso eu não perco meu tempo mais com elas.E outra,a dublagem americana é a pior por uma margem considerável.A voz do Satoshi é uma *****
    Ah,dá para entender tranquilamente.Mas tenho que admitir que português de portugal me faz dar boas risadas XDD
    Não conheço,vou ver hahah
    Quando eu achar um com a voz brasileira eu te mando por pm
    Let's try this out: XD

Ah,parecia ser de BW.

Eu não sei.Na minha opinião,é mais ou menos irritante.Eu prefiro a voz da Hikari(Megumi).
    Sad illusion! But we all,one day, thought of that :/
    OMFG then please feel free to speak portugues with me ^^ Brazil xD
    Thank you very much, fellow Pearlshipper. My treats for today could leave my stomach and my mind full at once, as well. I could wonder about the contrasts between Diamond and Pearl and the "original" episodes, the ones going from Kanto to Johto. Are you doing well this Christmas?
    Yes,it seems she noticed it a bit.Idk though...Hikari's mind is not predictable >.<
    I will probably elaborate some text about that.
    Yes,indeed thanks!We celebrate christmas dec 24 night here ^^
    Merry Christmas to you too,buddy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…