• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That would depend on the situation. If you're in a fight there's no way to bunny your character fairly without know what you'd want them to do.

You could be another type of lizard. Doesn't have to be the rare species. I don't know of any canines in the games as major or minor characters. You might have to do your own research.

That's no problem. Sonic and Mario were on rival systems originally then they started being together in the Olympic games. Don't know if those are canon to the rest of their series, but Meh.
    I think that would be best. I really can't help you with your issue, but would love to have you there all the same. It's just just that it ccauses problems for people if they're waiting for others is all.

I mean the race isn't as important as the powers you give it. Races are mostly ascetic. It's just that the dragon would be a very exotic and probably rare race, and would need extensive background. A dog is just easier.

For Sonic abilities aren't really as cut and dry as light and dark. There are standard abilities some races have, or shared abilities, which might require research. Like for example there's no data on a komodo dragon at all, so that would have to be all custom and a lot of work for you.

Don't worry! If you need any help my VM wall is open.
    The posting once a week thing is mostly to do with not keeping people waiting. If you're not interacting with anybody, you may as well drop out for all I care. That is to say you can be erratic and even drop out if your character isn't interacting withany others. Otherwise I'm sorry, but I can't waive the activity rule. Making people wait more than a week for you is just not fair to them. That's really all I can say about that. Would YOU enjoy being in the receiving end of not being able to post for so long? I didn't think so.

The dragon would be interesting, and I really don't have a problem with it, but a dog is probably a better idea. The dragon is a bit too exotic. I'd be more concerned with powers, though.
    Hey, Char! I'm doing well! How are you?

And yes! Those sketches look good don't they? Unfortunately, I didn't draw them, I asked someone else to. But, I'd love to be able to do that one day. And I'm sure you'll get there soon.

And you are! XD But don't worry . We're all guilty. XD
    I'll try the FF first. If I can't do that, I'll just use SerebiiForums.

Oh... Well, this is awkward... >.>

Try this! And I am still working on it, but... ;-; I'm so lazy when it comes to writing. Editing grammar and reviewing, I'm more than happy to do. But I just cannot find my motivation for writing my fanfic. Sure, I get bursts of inspiration, but it never lasts long.
    Sounds good! Do you want the PMs on FF as well?

And, even though this is a well-known tip, it's always a good reminder!
    Ctrl + F is your friend! :D Paste it into the bar and you have a way to get to your incorrect sentences.

Here is my FanFiction account. I really need to update Chapter 1 and get working on Chapter 2... DX
    Don't worry about it. I know authors are busy with real-life, so I didn't except you not to at least take a small glance at it. The PM was a nice addition to recognizing my edits. Just take your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…