• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm waiting for Gyakuten Kenji's English release. =D My mum wouldn't let me import.
    Kenji seems really awesome. 8D
    wtf, the thinker lollipop.

)8

i g2g, btw. bye.

and yes, i love alita. )8 too bad she turned to be a
    lol.

Probably a more grown-up Trucy? O: But Phoenix, like, died or summin' 'cause he can't afford the rent. Trucy and Apollo end up living with Lamiroir. Lamiroir ends up marrying ... the Judge.

/idk tbh
    I think the Blue Badger is only the Gavinner's mascot 'cause they're all policemen. And in PW1, the mascot of the police people was the Blue Badger, right? o3o

I guess Oldbag's a policewoman, too, so she can be the Pink Badger >:
    I think he just uses a lot of hairspray. O zone layer ;;

Also, Oldbag's the Pink Badger. Didn't know until now. Was looking through Court Records.
    owait, meekins returns in gyakuten kenji, not saiban )x he's the blue badger.
    i didn't know there was a gyakuten saiban five. g-gah. i'm so not updated ):<

daryan's hair... i can't even describe it. at first, i thought it was one of those flat hairdos, but when he turned his head, i was like wtfdildo
    Thanks.
    Was tidying my room up today, man I found a lot of magazines, notes, old fan fics, stories ect. I felt too attached to thrown them away. XD
    It died, I thought it'd be better if I opened up another one after I was a little bit more experienced. D:
    D'aww, thanks. Though I feel like I missed my fourteenth birthday, wth. Soon we'll be in college, getting jobs and-- *sob*
    Someone else said that, actually! It does remind me of Happy Tree Friends. But lol they scare me so much. o///o

can I add you on msn, btw? 8)
    Thanks. Hopefully I will. =D
    I know right, was in pain. Carry heavy stuff is hard work but thankfully my shoulders are better now. =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…