• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Usatoday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh usa forgot again >.< I swear im pretty sure B.B. King was a tester as well I remember that but right now he grounded so i wouldn't worry about it right now until he returns...
    oh i had them for a tester for awhile before you were even war captain i just forgot about it since i was busy XD Its been last year since i told them about that promotion sorry usa >.< I sometimes get so busy and i can't update that fast ill add them right now then...
    yeah i just updated now i only remember lucarioman and saph is that okay with you I want to make sure if you want to double check and test them I will be alright with that :)
    also usa about testers i think once we get more people to test we can go back to division testings but right now we don't have many so when we get more testers for the division we may be able to just test through each individual division...
    You see magicians work telepathically so that they can take the key they hid in their *** while they were being *viol* and they stick it into their teeth. The teeth then turn the key counter clockwise exactly 14.23 degrees so that you can spit the key straight into the opposing person your in the room with (Myrrh). We then see the person aim it downwards as their is a button right next to the original chained person (you). The key is then teleported because I'm a wizard ya deal with it. The person who then decided to lock you in shows up, but their balls get torched when you release your Megazard-X from it's pokeball and Charizard sets you free. Myrrh your logic is hereby invalid.
    n bw and xy lc

it was originally going to be 2 xy ou and no bw uu. but changed.
    #PraisebetotheSerebiiGod
    ok so i heard u were cap now (thx for telling me u fker)

for our war i had set up with garnet it was xy ou, xy lc, xy ubers, bw ou, bw lc, bw uu, bw ubers

with in that order Crazy_Rudolph, sparky, Lost, dr ciel, me, Willienelson, and ek

u guys are making the thread :) gl gg no re

#PraiseBeToRyanSimpson
    usa, rachi never really logs on to serebii, but he's ALWAYS on xat every day. you'll have to contact him through xat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…