• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [Ash's Froakie needs to evolve. xD People can say all they want but on paper having 1 starter and that starter not evolving just looks weak.
    Wow. xD Do you always play as girls? lol]
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9967210/1/Pokemon-Dawn-and-the-Hero-of-Truth-Chapter-1
    [ I finally read your chapter, so you can quit nagging. I almost have a new chapter ready, so now it's time for me to start nagging, it's probably finished today or tomorrow. :P

Anyways, I see some comma and quotation mark issues, I won't point out all of them.

Will Dawn ever get sick of Piplup's voice? :P

It seems like Dawn is going to introduce Bianca in Contests!

Bianca sure seems forgetful... Or is she just stupid? x3

Maybe it would be nice if you give Dawn one or two travelling partners later on, otherwise it might get boring... ]
    I don't have my Pokémon Y because of my japanese 3DS regional lock, but I will get it soon.
    I want Fennekin, Pikachu, Staraptor, Charizard, Infernape maybe, I'm still not sure about my dream team, but I will make a Fire-type only team and another with different types.
    I love Japan is pretty much screwing Iris over with that special. It was advertised in August and it is January now and never aired lol
    Yup, I'm snowed in today for sure. Not that I actually have to worry since classes resume next week
    Alright you get access to a a new preview in the movie:

Lorde: Awww yeah it's like my time to shine on da PADee! Wazzup gurls how are yaaaa!?!?

dman_dustin: You get off my lawn

Lorde: boooy calm yo *** down and lemme listen to Applause

dman_dustin: kid

HatersGonnaHate: Sup Oshawott Ocean girl

Lorde: Heeeeeeeeeeey what's going on Slurpuff?!?!

HatersGonnaHate: Man Iris be aweshum all day, ya know what I'm saying?

Lorde: Yeah I here ya, she be not triflin

*in Pizza Acro Dorm*

The Great Butler: Alright class make sure you do your assignment by tomorrow. That includes you SLIMESTACK!!

Slimestack: wha

Doryuzu: Hey principal Sushi

Sushi: Hey Doryuzu, have you been noticing a few PC's have been acting funny?

Yeah Pepsi_Plunge couldn't get online this morning.

*flashback*

Pepsi: THIS ****ING COMPUTER IS HURTING MY REP /caps

Dragalge: Me and Canada along with some others think that this is because of Elite hacker BatteryBone!

*BatteryDrone's lab*

BatteryDrone: ITS DRONE ******* I mean is it that hard to get? Even vodor can say it.

vodor: Hi bone!

BatteryDrone: =_________=
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…