• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great, thanks for the photo. We can do the trade then. Btw the 4 Pokemon of mine are on 2 of my cartridges, so I need to switch the carts at one time.
    (I can't write you a PM somehow, bad internet connection >_<)
    i would like to exchange friendcodes with you because i saw your post theat mentioned you toxicroak filled friendsafari
    Okay but your signature says otherwise so you should fix it, tough finding the last of the legends I need, only need 10 more to 0_0
    Hi I saw a post you made recently and was wondering if you still have any non kalos legendaries just for dex entry purposes, if so I can offer Terrakion for dex entry, not sure what else I can offer besides balm mushrooms
    The rule you mentioned is for Leaders only. Counter is an typing that counters your gym type.
    Say you are an poison gym, and your opponent has 3 ground types, 2 steel types and one 1 flying.
    Steel holds immunity to poison so it's also considerd as an counter. This makes the number of counter pokemons at 5.
    So the leader has the right to decline the match due overly disadvantage.
    My FC: 0748-2868-3697
    I looking for Normal Ditto Please
    Poison for Drapion and Toxicroak
    Please add me and pm me if u have added me.
    Thanks. Repost.

• Loading…
  • Loading…