• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday you old wh*re!
    Happy birthday to youuuuu~
    I know, I used to use him myself. but he kinda suck soooo...

Noah, eh? The least expected name. lol. I can add you on Facebook if you'd like
    it's okay, I got the code.
    I had two Weaviles. My god People want weavile on the GTS
    1650 2312 6307
    and Yours? I'm too lazy to check Your signature. lol
    Whatcha evolving? Amaura?
    Gurl, I tried showdown yesterday, and I do not understand sh*t about how it Works..
    that's why God invented time changing on Your 3DS.
    Meh, it is growing on me.
    Well, it's now or never, and God forbid, I am not turning into a failiure!
    Well, I wouldn't know.

Don't we all? lol. I'm trying to adapt to the adult life, but so far, it haven't had many big proceeds.
    Well, it might have been someone else. truth is, I'm kinda semi-drunk now.
    Really? You always give off a much younger vibe. lol
    At least tell me how old you are. It annoys me so much when it is not listed on the profile. lol

I suppose, but I'm not sure. Our internet is acting up like crazy today, so doubtfull I can manage a Battle without losing connection
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…