• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think anything you do can help with this case. The problem is he likely won't be able to keep Life Link, and he won't let it go, to the point where he's even saying that the removal of it will ruin his characters.

How does he know homosexual marriage isn't allowed to begin with, did he asked Avenger? I don't think he did. Life Link isn't necessary to symbolize marriage, just say they got married, you don't need an ability to do that.

Whether he can keep Life Link or not, I don't know for sure. But I just want him to open up and accept the new RP for what it is. He shouldn't let himself be run by an absolute preference, it shouldn't matter what the RP is doing with it's abilities, as long as you can have fun with other people during said RP, isn't that the important thing?
    It could work. There's still the issue of if the link is broken that their relationship turns negative. I don't know what to do, and all Andy is doing is insulting instead of helping.
    bron's argument with abilities

A show of strong ideals.

Yes perhaps he's right, or perhaps he's wrong. In this world, who is ever truly right othen than God?

Razor the Raptor: Hey, look on the bright side, at least the fact he's incorigible means that if he's a good guy, he'll stay a good guy.

(Note: You may ignore this. It's just that with all this arguing, I can't help but babble even if it's gonna make it worse)
    That's how mine works too. Just that you can't use it all the time because the battery will drain. If you plug it in the battery will hold less and less of a change over time. As for turning off Internet on the phone, that turns off Internet for any device sharing from it. You'll get a triangle on the Network Adapter status in the notification area telling you that there's no internet access.

Yea well I do, for whenever it happens.
    Yeah, alright.

Yeah, it's fortune best. I don't give a **** about creative freedom when all it leads to is pointless stress on top if my already stressf life.
    Lol watch the phone power die quickly. And if you charge it while using it the battery will degrade. Decisions decisions.

But her opinion is absolutely wrong. Besides move out there really isn't much I can do. It's not an issue of money. I can afford it, just need her okay to add it to our service. Well I guess that is a bright side, but first I need to convince her of this change. Over a year and no dice yet.

Take your time and sort out your internet troubles first. I really don't want you dropping out after all the work.
    So you do have a hot spot feature on your phone? Good good. Use it. It drains the power kinds rapidly though.

My mom lives in the 80s basically. She thinks that just cause she can get by without it, so can I.

That's totally fine. Sounds fun. Looking forward to seeing that.
    Well, we think it'll happen. The only issue is when. Avenger has his fair share of real life issues, and then if he gets a job, that'll cut into his time greatly.
    If you can't read posts then you will continue having trouble like this. You need to be able to read posts, or at least skim. Char I like RPing with you, but we need to actually be RPing together, not you asking every time what's happened. If you can get your phone to share Internet to your computer or buy a tablet, this problem goes away. A bigger screen would be much better for RP. Have you considered buying an Asus Transformer tablet? They are tablets with a keyboard dock, and are really good. They are called transformers because they transform into an almost laptop. Just not with Windows or Apple or any other computer operating system.

Try it. See if you can get hotpot on your phone. As I said, problem goes away. We can afford it, but mom doesn't think we need it. So frustrating.
    I didn't mean you're insane, just that is insane. The code and preview is why I can't post from a phone. That and reading Insanely long posts. Like the posts Ginger would write. Torture on a phone screen.

It sounds weird to me because here were only allowed text or Internet or both, not converting one into the other. When I said hotpot, I meant like my phone has a feature called "Mobile Hotpot" which allows me to turn it into a WiFi access point that other devices can connect to. This quickly drains the battery, though. Where do you live that you can't just buy highspeed for your house/apartment?
    Heh, well, if you decide to go that route, after all... Anyways, just finish. That's the best thing you can first. Xd
    That's great! I certainly hope that works out for you. I've no clue what to expect with regards to publishing when the time comes, but I'll help as much as I can.

Heh, more of a blessing for me at the moment. :D
    Really? A dream inspired an original story idea? Well then, I'm happy to hear that, Char! I wish you luck and I hope to see it soon. :D

Heh, I'm glad you think so!

Indeed we all are! We're sentenced to the internet, which is the worst fate one can have brought upon themselves.
    I tested FF and I think I'll prefer Serebii as well... >.>

Yeah, I know my story isn't the best. When it comes to writing, I have a lot to improve. But hey! It's still fun and I'll improve along the way. And besides, Knightfall's best writer.
    You post from a phone? That's insane. Forum code is retarded on a phone keyboard. I do everything BUT post from my phone, because I can't handle the screen size. Like VMs small posts, small edits, and Internet browsing. If I need to play a game online or post, it's not my computer.

So you convert texting to Internet time? That's really weird. Does your phone have a mobile hotpot? That's how I get my computer and consoles online. Not for long but I do.
    What do you do? Post from Internet clubs? I have sort of a similar problem. My mom lives in the 80s. She doesn't need Internet so she thinks I don't either. The only source of Internet in the apartment is my phone, which provides Internet to other things.

Lol nah, chameleon. But yea look up Team Chaotix. There's a chameleon in that group.

I play most new games that come out but I'm behind.
    Right, so it would stall that part of the RP until you came back. That's why I have the activity rule. Sorry about that.

You can also be a chameleon. That actually has a basis in the franchise, and can do some pretty cool stuff. Just an idea.

The games aren't terrible, just I'm not into sports so I had to pass.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…