• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "She didn't *think* the pain could get any worse as most of it dulled down. But she *was* wrong as she gave an ear-splitting scream when she felt intense *the* pain"

The asterisks are around the words that are missing. As for the word pain, try to come up with synonyms or find a way to remove them entirely.
    I took notice of your latest post, the first half was easy to follow, but you are missing a few words during your transformation and have several back to back instances of the word pain, so it reads awkwardly.
    I would like to formally apologize to you about the Sonic RP. Without a player playing Nega the RP can't run or take signups. If we can find a replacement I would still like to run it though with some tweaks.
    I'm doing fine, thanks for asking! And congrats! Glad to hear!

Hmm... I don't think I do. I'll check through my favorites and see if there's any...
    Right. That's why it's a problem. These characters cannot exist without their innate control over their elements unless we can think of something. And I got nothing.

We haven't really figured anything out with Andy though.
    Basically their link and the holy elements are tied to their history and I can't remove it without extreme and extensive rewrites which would basically make the characters pointless to play. They wouldn't be the same anymore. It would ruin the entire sense of self because it is so defining.

I've dug myself a hole with this.
    I would have read it if my characters and yours would ever meet. I don't read forms unless I'm the GM, which I wasn't for that RP. It wasn't plot for the RP itself, just their own history. I've read that ability of yours cause you used it a lot, yea.
    That's confusing. I haven't read your character form, so do what you feel is best.

I wasn't planning on it, no. How was I supposed to know that SN 3.0 would have a closed power system?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…