• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll take the male, though I don't have a preference.

And yeah, adamant with all perfect IVs and Huge Power. I can trade in roughly 5 hours from this post. My FC is 2423-3705-7798 and my in Game Name is Jake. If we need to work out a different time to trade, let me know your timezone and times of availability.
    Hi, I saw that you were looking for a 5IV Bunnelby with Huge Power. I happen to have one of those! I will gladly trade it to you if you have one of the following:
    All 5IV:
    Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
    Jolly MALE Ralts
    Jolly Beldum
    Timid Treecko
    Adamant Bagon with the Egg Move Dragon Dance
    Jolly Buneary with the Egg Move Fake Out
    Adamant / Jolly Charmander with the Egg Moves Dragon Dance and Outrage

If you have any of these 5IV Pokemon, and are willing to do a trade, please let me know. I sent you a VM because my PM Inbox is full. To reply, simply click "View Conversation" off the to the right. Thanks!
    looks like im 7 hours behind you... considering I dont get home from work here until 1:30am your time on weeknights it looks like we'll have to trade this weekend around 8 or 9. itd probably have to be sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…