• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Vicki, just checking up on you to see how you are doing ^^
    I miss you and would like to talk with you more sometime o.o
    Hi Vicki. How are you doing? Just checking to see how you're doing and all. Kinda worried since I haven't heard a word from you in a very long time though.. Please reply asap if you can. *hugs* ^^
    Hey! Um... how's the roleplay? Last time I checked I was the last person to post in it and that was like, two days ago. I don't know. I'll go check again but I still think that's correct. Where are you?
    Gasp! Just saw it was your birthday last Saturday! Sorry, I was away for the (rest of the) weekend and didn't notice. :(

Anyways, hope it went well. Here's to you and your twenty years! :D
    But...but...hurting cute fluffy things is fun! :( I just finished writing the first part of a splatter horror fic for this writing challenge thing on PokeCommunity and lots of cute fluffy things died in it, all without vore! :O

So I noticed that today/yesterday (depending on the time zone) it is/was your 20th birthday! I didn't know that your birthday is so close to mine, I'm June 12th 1989... Well, hope it went well for you!
    Team Magma is all but dead by now, but that doesn't mean we can't still talk, right? (Ack, the cause for that is more like my perpetual absence on MSN.) Well, the role-playing was fun while it lasted. Here's to unstoppable teams of Typhlosion and Quilava. :)

Anyways, happy birthday! It's nice to see you're still around, even if you're just lurking. I hope you had a great birthday. ^^
    Well hey, Shrike already said everything I wanted to say. In somewhat of a more threatening manner than I would have, but whatever.

Please, Messi, come back to us! We really do miss you! ;..;
    And the RP. We do need you for the RP! >..>
    Messi you beautiful *******, I demand that you return to the chat. We all miss you! Or at least I do (and apparently Sneas). If you do not return I fear that I may have to hurt something. Something cute, and probably fluffy. It would likely involve vore as well, and possibly Buizel who I have now made my slave by admining him on the forum so that he can maintain a dead board while I do far more important stuff on my own time, like write and play video games and yell at offline IM accounts in the off chance that you're just invisible.

Speaking of the forum...Acer has come back to an extent and it seems the RP may be crawling back to life. So if nothing else...GO REPLY TO THE DAMN RP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT INVOLVE VORING ALL YOUR CHARACTERS!
    Oh, I hope you're okay... Just remember that you can talk to me about anything and that I'll be here for you. *hugs*
    Hey Vicki. Hope you are doing well! Just wondering if you got my message? =o please reply ASAP. :3
    I don't know if you got my PM or not, but do you want to be my beta? I am in SERIOUS need of a comprehensive Mentor/Beta. So, please? I already had two that quit on me due to being busy and I only have one chapter up and the second one has been ready! Once agin, please?
    Unfortunately, AbsolxEevee can't be PotentialShipping. It was taken by LancexBruno. So what do you think of LatentShipping? Latent is a synonym of potential, so it still means the same thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…