• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same hear, I wasn't even paying attention to the time lol. Shulk has a bad day with quick people lol
    Cool, i added you, just message when your ready, i'll be checking back every 15mins or so
    actuall i'll need to match until tomorrow, i got called into work. i should be available the later half of the day, even midnight then
    ----------
    Still better than Cloud though, or someone even less known, like a side character in a Xeno game
    ----------
    Which still doesn't make it a viable idea.

----------
    Besides, I could have suggested May, Crash Bandicoot, or Naruto
    ----------
    You wouldn't dare.
    The last part of your sentence is the important part. If you're going to jump through the hoops of bringing in a third-party character, it's not going to be for a character as mainstream-obscure as a Castlevania character. I think you would agree that Snake was a special and personal case that defies most convention and that Sonic and Mega Man simply boast far higher mainstream appeal than a Belmont.
    The mainstream appeal of any of Castlevania's characters is lacking, to say the least, particularly when stacked against Sonic or Mega Man or a hypothetical Pac-Man.
    Hey woot21, if you're reading this in time, could you send me some boots from New Leaf?
    I will probably go inactive again soon. Just checking up on things and enjoying the discussions on X/Y. Playing some of the games to waste some time during the day too.
    Are you still on these forums? This is the spam that never ends, it goes on and on my friends.... Good times.
    Thanks for the video:Seeing this reminded me of all the silly things AI's do.

And why Luigi deserves a Year.
    ----------
    Can said longshot hook onto wooden post and pull the holder towards them?=
    ----------
    Let me guess, you'll be here all week?
    The Trend actually decided to base this trend off of The Boulder from Avatar: The Last Airbender which was based on The Rock.

The Trend apologizes for its VM stalking, but it just wanted to inform you the Pokebeach rumour that leaked way back in May that has had such info such as Malimar, Inkay, Pangoro, and the fairy typing stated that Froakie is water/fighting, chespin is grass/dark and fennekin is fire/psychic. It strongly believes this rumour is legitimate
    We don't know any more about the starters than we did when they were unveiled, no.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…