• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I still have like 4 boxes left with Bold Wish Eevees so I would be more then happy to get rid of some. I can take anything really because I just want to get rid of them to get space for other Pokés :>
    I think I have some with 4 IV's left if you need that :)
    FC is 1977-0387-4438 In-game name: EmZ
    Got it. ok i'll head into the room. By the way, do you happen to have a Vespiquen or did u ever get a Shuckle? They're the only two I'm missing from the Unova dex now.
    Well I have 8 shinies and 2 legendaries that I kinda wanted to transfer from white to white 2, it would be so awesome if you could help me out. It'll have to be a little later though because my ds has died on me xD And I've beaten white 2 but unfortunately I no longer have the right system to transfer my pokemon myself
    Thanks :D if you happen to want shiny entries for some pokemon, I can hook u up with a few there also. Snivy, Metagross, Marowak, Flygon, Crobat, Charizard, Totodile, and Hydreigon. I'd need them all back of course tho =) otherwise it looks like we're done now. Thanks for all your help pal
    Alright, we're just about done then. This has been extremely helpful :D I actually will need one of the eeveelutions back for breeding purposes, doesnt matter which one.
    I dont need them. You can keep the Phione also. :) I just need the rest of the legendaries back. Do you happen to need a Rampardos? I picked one up last night
    How about some of the eevee family or kangaskhan? Do you need any of them? Or i can temp trade you some legendaries. i have Entei, Deoxys, Manaphy, Phione, Regice, and Registeel?
    I have Electrode, Unown, Slowking, Shiftry, Chatot, Rhyperior, Probopass, and Porygon Z. Also I have a trade with a guy arranged for tomorrow that'll net me an Abra and Kecleon. So I can help you out with all of those :D As for me, I'm still looking for:
    Ekans/Arbok
    Diglett/Dugtrio
    Tyrouge family
    Tauros
    Ledyba/Ledian
    Aipom
    Murkrow/Honchkrow
    Pineco/Forretress
    Snubbull/Granbull
    Qwilfish
    Slugma/Magcargo
    Houndor/Houndoom
    Phanpy/Donphan
    Smeargle
    and Zigzagoon/Linoone.
    A few othes too but this is becoming quite the list and i'm tired lol. I'm up to 532 obtained now. If you have any of those I need that'd be awesome :D I'm heading to bed now, so hopefully we can trade tommorrow evening?
    Shoot, I was mistaken about Magmortar. I have one in my Platinum but not in my White 2 yet. All I have is Magmar and no magmarizer item yet. Would you still need it? Or I can give you Electivire instead but I would need it back :D it's apart of my main team so I dont wanna lose it. If you wanna do more trading aside from those 3 that'd be awesome, because you probably do have more that I need and I might have more you need also! If you send me a list of what you're still looking for I'll compare it with what I have and then do the same for you?
    I dont have any leaf stones to spare, but I have Slowking and Magmortar. I could trade you those two along with Unown in exchange for Wormadam, Castform, and one other... do you happen to have any member of the Tyrogue, Kabuto, or Lebyba family?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…