• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My weekend's been amazing so far. I plan on going Paintballing monday. Can't wait for it! Yeah, I'd suggest you put "Markiplier Scary Games" in the search bar. His Oculus Rift playthrough's are hilarious!
    Ah, Jellicent's is another viable candidate for that work. Alomomola is pretty good too. Well, I don't usually study. I basically study when I'm doing my homework as I usually retain the info I utilize while I'm doing it (dat vocabulary). Thankfully I did all of my homework on Friday, so I'm ready for the rest of my three-day weekend! HarshlyCritical eh? I should search that up! And yeah, Markiplier is hilarious and his videos are entertaining to watch. I would recommend his channel to you.
    XD

Oh yeah, I'm for anything bulky anyway. Tentacruel seems to meet my needs, not to mention the badass design it has, which helps. But cool! Glad you have all these opportunities open to you! Ah, I've been fine. Focusing on school lately and currently GMing an RP that's going exceptionally well. I've also been preoccupied with Youtube Let's Plays, particularly with Markiplier.
    Yeah, I've been listening to a little rock and some heavy metal lately (though nothing under the lines of screamo; I can only tolerate so much XD).

True. I'm actually using Tentacruel in Emerald as of now. I initially thought of replacing him with Corsola since the part Rock-typing suits my tastes, but I thought it was a wise idea to keep 'Cruel thanks to Liquid Ooze and the unique typing. No problem! What type of job are you aiming for?
    Cool! I like Queen as well. The Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my favorite songs, along with Don't Stop Me Now.

Ah, that's nice! Yeah, I've been team building as well, but not for a tournament. Just trying to build a balanced team composed of my favorite types. I have a Tentacruel thrown in there, though. Tentacruel has always been one of my favorite Water-types. But that's cool! I hope you get that job!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…