• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh goodness. My Ground-type team is on Gen V, and I used it years ago, so I don't know if I actually remember what's on it. I do remember that I led with Tyranitar because I forgot that it was Rock, and not Ground...should've used Hippowdon :/ It's confusing because Larvitar and Pupitar are Ground, but not Tyranitar! Oh well. Let's see... it was Tyranitar, Excadrill, Toxic Heal Gliscor, Swampert, Garchomp, and Gastrodon...or maybe Krookodile? I can't remember. It was something like that. The Pokemon on that team are on Gen V awaiting transport to Gen VI, whenever Game Freak decides that the rest of the world outside Japan deserves to transfer their Pokemon.

Do you have a monotype team?
    I'm glad that you appreciate my shinies! You'll get that shiny Feebas eventually, so don't give up. I got my shiny Milotic in a trade over the GTS in Gen V. It's legal, too; I ran a legality analysis on it and it came up clean. So it was a really nice find! Furfrou is a great shiny, too; it's one of my favorites in Gen VI. If you don't want to breed one, you can chain one on Route 5, which is how I got mine. It was really difficult, though, because of the small grass patches on that Route. Ninetales is a dream shiny of mine! The problem is I'd have to breed it, because I'd want to use it competitively, so I'd want a Timid Drought Ninetales. I did the same thing with my Umbreon that you did with your Leafeon - I got a shiny Eevee while hatching for a Careful one, and based on his nature, ability, and IVs, it was best to evolve him into Umbreon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…