• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cutty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright. Just let me know when you're ready. The two stones I got them from trades actually... xD
    Imagine strangers traded me their Mewtwo, Xerneas and Gengar (w/ stones). I traded away the Mewtwo.
    yeah i can, you dont have to give me much, yu just need to wait for me to finish my current y playthought, then i wil have a spare to trade
    well i cant trade you the birds/ the cover legends but any other non pokebank one i might be able to
    Yeah I have a couple of pending trades in which people are giving me several patterns I need so I won't have many left soon. :) Someone traded you an Xernas? -.- Da fuq. I still wouldn't trade that for one pattern though :p
    Oh shït, you can't? Damn. So sorry about that. Didn't know you couldn't. :p I'll give yiu your jungle and meadow patterns back if you want. It's only fair. Well that's annoying because I sent a load of messages to people thinking I'll just breed an egg XD. I still need High Plains as well. Let me see what I can do and I'll let you know if I get any of those spare. I'm not giving you legendaries lol
    Hi! I haven't been online in a couple of days but I only just now saw your VM, sorry. I'll add your FC very shortly :)
    Yes. Sorry, didn't have time to hatch it. Well what other patterns do you need? If I have one then I'll quickly breed an egg for you.
    Ok 30 minutes from now... Just online w/ your game n I'll tap your icon...
    I already have modern. Looking for any of the following:
    Meadow
    Tundra
    Continental
    Garden
    High Plains
    Sandstorm
    River
    Monsoon
    Savanna
    Sun

If you don't have any of those then I'll just trade you both for the Jungle one :)
    I honestly have noooooo idea what vivillion pattern I have.....
    What's your safari, though, cause my fc are pretty full. Sorry I'm just
    trying to economise
    I'm soooo sorry! I just traded the skiddo for a shiny fraxure. :-(
    I could always get one for you in the future if you got anything interesting.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…