• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uxie: Trickery! No! *Uses Future Sight.* You shall regret this choice. My attack shall strike you at the worst possible moment. You have been warned. You are doomed.
    Gatomon: You have that Mega Stone in your hand, correct? So, why do you not just RUN with us? Come on! *Runs back through the passageway.*
    Uxie: I shall prefer to kill you, because you are the one who is unnecessarily trying to take this one, not him. *Uses Dazzling Gleam on Mega Zoroark.*
    Uxie: Because Legendaries except the Guardians are not allowed here. Darkrai is breaking the ancient law to trespass. I can sense his presence.
    Uxie: Again, I have never heard of this Mew thing. And Arceus has no time for such things. He is in deep slumber.

(Behold Mew's power!)
    Uxie: How can I trust you to do that?

(So, Mew conquers Zoroark despite a Type Disadvantage. Oh, and Mew can beat Ghost Arceus, pretty much the only commonly used Arceus form that is super effective on Mew with a combination of Will-o-Wisp, Softboiled, and Shadow Ball / Foul Play.)
    Uxie: Never.

(Nope. I have defeated Darkrai one on one with Mew before. And Zoroark only 3HKOs Assault Vest Mew, while Mew can OHKO Zoroark.)
    Uxie: Darkrai or not, you are not getting this for free. Why do you not let your friends handle Darkrai?

(Mega Zoroark = Mega
    Darkrai = Burst Mode

Mega Zoroark Vs. Darkrai = Darkrai wins easily.)
    Sol: Okay. Let's go! Race ya?

My glass was half full. :]
    Anyway, I have internet on my tablet I got for Christmas. I should be able to come on here regularly-ish. :D

Sorry didn't reply for so long, last time I was on Serebii I only had time to reply to a PM before I had to get off.
    Wyrm: *kicks at you violently* Get. Off.

Sceptile: Well, this is quite a predicament. *looks out the window at the incoming Admins* On second thought, maybe we SHOULD let him go.

Etriarch Admin 1: *closes in and unsheathes claws* They won't get away. Not this time. *spots Wyrm struggling in net* ... And more importantly, him. Follow me. *flies to net*

Etriarch Admin 2: *follows and grabs Wyrm* Greetings, Wyrm. Come with me, if you will. *pulls*

Wyrm: *shouts* Recruit! Let go right now!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…