• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Howdy, stranger! I know you haven't been here for over a year (and neither have I), and I know you might never even see this message, but I've been feeling a bit nostalgic lately and just thought I'd drop in real quick beforeleavingforeveragainCOUGH. I wanted to thank you for all the memories. I didn't realize it at the time because I was younger and stupider, but I've learned a lot in the past few years and realized that you're a big part of who I am today, and for the first time in a while, I like who I'm shaping up to be. I hope you're still doing well, and I just want you to know that I'll always be grateful to you.
    You disappeared again.

Ah well, it's probably better for you to take your time.

So try to heal up as much as you can.
    Ugh, I could not stand Gen V. I only liked a handful of the pokemon in those games, the abundance of Legendaries irritated me, NO NEW EVOLUTIONS, pokemon from previous generations unobtainable in BW, TRIPLE BATTLES, yeah a bunch of things really. ._. XY are really addictive and beautiful overall. My only complaints about XY are the lack of an after story and not a decent amount of trainer customizations (for girls at least, why do the guys get all the cool stuff?!)
    I'm slowly getting myself back into the competetive metagame. Back in Gen IV I was AMAZING with double battles but I guess my team lost its luster as new counters were introduced in the next gens. I've been shiny hunting nonstop in Y, so far I've found over 25 shinies. My most recent was a Gothorita I found within 5 minutes of hunting today. I'm going for Phantump, wish me luck!!
    Crap I thought I replied to this! D;
    I got into the fandom in August and my addiction is as strong as ever aha xD
    At least you're doing better.
    Well I've been busy as always, my hiatus from pokemon has really opened my eyes on how empty my world is without it. I am rather pleased that I got Y and a 3DS. I've never been happier in my whole life. Who cares if pokemon is "childish"? I proudly show that I am a pokemon fan and ignore the people who think pokemon is lame.
    It's great to see you again. I missed talking to my epic quagsire buddy. D;
    I've been doing alright, Dangan Ronpa has absorbed every last bit of my soul. XD Ibuki and Komaeda are my favorite characters. Oh and Junko too, got to love the Queen of Despair.
    How have you been?
    I see. I hope things get better on your end.

That's debatable. I've been through a lot of drama these past few months. I'd rather not go into detail about it honestly.
    So how have you been doing since we last talked back in June? Sorry I didn't ask sooner, I'm just now thinking to do so. *Sweat drop*
    I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. It's nice to see you again too!

I was wondering if you were still considering that. Alright, I'm sure I could eek out the time to be in on that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…