• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Joltik-Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll admit to being pretty darn lucky in Nuzlockes, at least in regards to always ending up with a pretty well-rounded team. No Sentret or Oddish for me :p
    Ouch X.x not allowed to use your 3ds at all? Well, bleh. Was going to see if you needed anything extra I've bred.

This shiny toto after 4th egg
    shiny zorua after about a thousand. trolled with it's IV's (31/0/31/20/31/31)
    shiny lapras, 5v after about 80
    shiny noibat after ~300 (31/20/10/28/31/31)
    shiny fennekin ~500, can't remember it's exact stats, 25 in speed :X

Haven't been battling much at all, jsut been breeding stuff, almost always using MM except for getting egg moves/natures. i ehard tale that they doubled shiny chances to like 1:4096 or so. Dunno, haven't been able to find the exact chances in 6th gen :X MM suppoedly been buffed to reroll shiny value to a total of 7 times instead of 6
    I don't remember what I had in X at the time besides Frogadier, Floette, and Charmeleon. I think it was just three random reserves. And in Y, I believe Braixen and Fletchinder were my stars against the Furfrou.
    Yeah, they just seem like useless characters now. They're just there to blast off every episode and look like complete idiots while being as obnoxious as possible.
    get totodiles, breed egg moves on em along with MM, hatch shiny 4th egg o_O

You need a totodile? (jolly, egg moves, only 4v's off hand though)
    That sounds right. I just remember losing half my team to them in X, with Frogadier being the one doing most of the actual fighting :/
    They should have been gone for good, at least by the end of DP. They ruined the chances of us getting a Team Plasma plot that followed the BW1 games XD
    LOL that's funny.
    I think catching something would be a nice first step other than finding a goal xD
    I'm not sure about that :3
    Yeah its annoying.
    Wow I'm surprised if anyone didn't get infracted for the stuff in the xy character thread today xD
    Well, if we're talking about seriousness, then this confirmation from Equestria Daily could make even more jaws drop in the future. It appears that we're winding down after this past week's polar vortex -- with the subsequent Mortal Kombat jokes accompanying it -- leaving me oddly satisfied for tomorrow's new episode. Are you doing well so far this Year of the Pony, er, Horse?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…