• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha thanks ^-^ I'll be happy if I don't get sick again! Sweet :) That's the Zelda game right? How are you liking it so far? :eek: I'm still hunting for a shiny Fletchinder, hopefully I'll get her soon!
    Oh that's good! :D Mine was fine, it would've been better if I wasn't sick for two weeks... lol XD It started around Christmas/26th and lasted about mid last week. I'm glad it's finally over! Thanks, you too! Night :)
    I sure do! Yes, he's one of my favourites. Really cool design, very powerful and I liked his personality and learning more about him through the game(s). I didn't play Radiant Dawn though, just know the details. In Awakening he didn't even get a proper sprite though, armour wasn't even black :( Next gen?

Oooh my favourite Link there too heh, have you played the new game? Maybe we can swap videos if you're bored.
    i just started watching it a couple weeks ago, i think it's pretty funny! so how are you bud?
    No, I was actually looking for Fletchinder but it was a happy surprise! lol XD How were your holidays?
    Awesome, glad to hear it! ^-^ I'm doing great thanks! I just caught a shiny Ponyta! What are you up to? :eek:
    Phew. Alright cool. I was sooo mad when they were like 'All of this awesome stuff is about to happen with the Espada! But, let's come back to that after we shove a random storyline in the middle of it, that doesn't add anything to any of the arcs!' >:| At least I find the Zanpakuto to be more interesting than Rurichiyo's arc. & Booo. I wonder why they stopped making the anime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…