• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Char! I'm going well! How are you this fine hour? And, it's a pretty good story. Unfortunately the author seems to not have the time to write it...

Hmm.... Are you talking about the ice-covered monster that attacked them? He doesn't have a name, but Scelus can be his name! I like it! I've got a good description of it here:

And if you're having trouble picturing it, just try to think of a Druddigon, as that's what I based the monster off of. Though, it's more of an mixture of parts. And, it is bipedal and has two arms (again, Druddigon).
    Mhm, a lot of my ideas are lost because of that.

I think between Location and Affected RPers is best, though no official word as to where. So long as it's there.
    It is, because all my best ideas are when I'm on my 3DS, but I have no way transfer my work to my computer, and my computer, when I try to work on it, just saps my creativity.

Yes, in addition, the opening post where it says location, affected RPers, etc. just add another line saying what day you are on.
    Ah, that makes sense.
    I use a 3DS myself, and I find it the most comfortable to use for writing, but I can't save anything on it, so I use a computer.

Also, since I have your attention. The latest *IMPORTANT* message on the discussion thread concerns everyone, give it a read if you haven't already.
    Eh, that's fine, it's not like actually knowing for a fact on how long a post takes really matters.

I still feel like I missed a big opportunity there, for me to join SN, but looking back on it, I don't think I would have had the success there as I do here. (I prefer longer posts as opposed to shorter ones, so if you have choice and you don't mind taking the time, I'd prefer to see the lengthier ones.)
    Woah, that takes the longest time for a post than mine ever was.

Thanks, it's nice to hear approval as I'm always a little unsure. I'm liking it quite a bit, though it's a shame I have to wait for other people to catch up before I can post again. I'm glad, I joined the RP to have fun and if others are having fun too, then it's great.
    Yea even if you wanted to play Nega I wouldn't have accepted cause you were busy with Cordoned anyway. But yea he and I had been chatting about possible stuff about it. Don't think he means to come back, and it's just ideas. Or he might come back. Only he knows really.

So it was the posts that drew you into cordoned? I should read some, maybe I'll change my mind. But yea I gotta be picky and I'm giving Meek space so still don't think I will be able to join.
    No no I'm not asking you to play Nega. Just saying that's the only thing that could help that RP get back to working order, or a substantial rewrite. As for Cordoned, I personally think it's very average. It's an interesting story, but it didn't really make me go "Wow! I want to join that!" but maybe that was because I'm trying to be picky with what I join since I'm in a lot of RPs right now. Also, Meek and I weren't on the best of terms at the time, and now I'm giving him space so I really shouldn't join it anyway.
    I felt like I had to apologize to everyone who put down a signup or showed interest, and Andy knows I'm sorry to him too. At least I think he does. Short of playing Nega yourself, there's not much you can do to help, but thanks for offering. As for being excited for Cordoned, that's your choice. I personally think the Sonic RP could be really epic if there was somebody doing Nega. I incorporated things that worked with SN 2.0 and past RPs I'd ran.
    Yes, you can. Sorry to overload you like that, but it has to be done since I don't usually accept short histories. It's also suggested in the "How to make an SU" thread, so I go by that, too.

No problem at all!
    Oh no, you don't have to save me any trouble. As a matter of fact, I encouraged you to delve deeper into her motives and feelings regarding the P2 explosion. About 4 additional sentences at least.

But you can still post. I know you'll make the changes.
    I thought I was just inexperienced in posting, so spending a lot of time to make something readable doesn't sound like something others would have to do given their experience, though if that's normal, then I feel better about the time it takes me. I always find that kind of sentence to be amusing. "Yo dawg, I heard you like surprises so we put a surprise in your surprise so you can be surprised as you open your surprise." I dunno either.
    Yeah, it's not uncommon for me to spend about half a day working on these posts, though that could change as this is my first RP. Hmm, that's quite a while then, I'm surprised I'm not the only one to spend a long time on the posts, though I shouldn't be after reading a few of them.
    Ah, that's good then.

I had the same problem when writing out my transformation sequence as well, and Ihad to resort to a 2-3 hour session of trying to tidy that up.
    Oops, I misplaced *the* it should be in front of intense, not behind. My bad.

Yeah, it just reads oddly with having that word appear 1 or more times per sentence. No problem, I'm here to help and make this as enjoyable as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…