• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Munchy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, at long as they are cool, hehe. ^^ No names/Typings? Well, I expect Skrelp2 to still be Poison/Water, but no idea about Clauncher2.

Could you tell me, are there still only 1 Poison, 0 Ground, and 3 Bugs? ._.
    In a interview? Awesome, just liek Gardevoir. XD And more proof about Galvantula and Druddigon Megas? Even better. Can't wait to see them. :) Odd they've not found the Pokémon, though.

Thank you, Munchy. Also, I see you guys have seen the evos for Skrelp and Clauncher. Are they cool? (withiht details, of course!)
    Ah, 67? Neat. ^^ I do hope it's at least 80, but I have Little hope. Oh well.

And MegaGyarados was the last I saw yesturday, but thank you. ^^ I hope the new Pokémon all look good.
    Well, I hope you are not ruining too much for yourself like that, haha. XD
    Oh, 57? So, not that many more to be discovered? ._. Aww. Must say I am sad about the low amount of New ones. Oh well.

Also, thank you for the Friend Request. XD
    Good. ^^ Can't wait to see it in game~

Wow, someone needs to trim that Abomasnow. XD He looks Epic. Really can't wait to see the official art of all the megas, hehe. Thank you kindly.
    Ah, neat. ^^ The last one I really saw was Goomy, so please, do not show me any Pictures of any new Pokémon. XD I have to have some Pkmn as surprises, hehe. But do tell me... is Goomy's first evolution cool? Y/N

Also, MegaAbomasnow? Epic. XD Could you show it to me? IF you have time? :3
    Munchy, if you know, could you tell me how many New Kalos Pokémon there is totally as of now? ^^

And could you maybe show me any new Mega after Gengar you know of?

Sorry to ask you so much, but I rather not spoil the new Pokémon themselves, so I thought I'd ask you... thanks and sorry. ^^
    Sorry if it seems I was serious, it was an insult to the fact nearly all his Pokemon are Flying-Type and/or have something to do with flying/levitating.
    Joo, vähän sama homma, etenkin kun kielipää ei ole mikään parhaimman laatuinen :D. Usein jälkikäteen vasta tajuan, että "mitä ihmettä oon tohonkin kirjotellut, kun oikeinkirjoitus on ollut ihan väärin", hah. Siksi ehkä tykkään hitusen enemmän bulbagardenista, siellä on hiukan rennompi tunnelma.
    Haa, tajusinpa nyt että voisinkin lisätä sut kaveriksi :p. Onpa sulle noita postauksia kertynyt reipas määrä!
    Hei! ^_^

Jos et vielä tiennyt, niin The Finnish club on ollut uudellenaukaistuna jo jonkin aikaa, joten jos haluat käy lähettelemässä viestejä sinne sitten kun ehdit. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…