• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mhm, though I'd still prefer to work with others as my story style is more reactionary than pro-active, so having something to work off of helps me a lot.

Of course it is.
    Yeah, which is why I plan on breaking away from the story lock when I get a chance to, unless it really doesn't make sense for it to happen.

I have learned this over our time being friends.
    I don't particularly blame him, he is busy, but at least take the time to respond to any VMs you had since last you visited, it would make things easier...

Mhm, and I appreciate it.
    Yeah, it's pretty frustrating, he wants to work together with my character, but doesn't even put forth the effort to say he'll be late with something or apologizing, or even leaving me any details. The interactions are fun, but this is getting ridiculous.

Nah it's fine, the xD face makes it less harsh and more like your smiling when you ask.
    I said I'd upload it when I felt like it, I never said soon. Sorry, I've been out of sorts lately, because I feel so anxious with this RP but am unable to progress and I don't want to work on other things yet.
    Thanks!

Oh okay. Now I get it. So what about a story as a whole? Like yours? Because I saw Deadly.Braviary nominate it. Is it under the same concept?
    Ha ha XD. Anyways, it just opened up yesterday (8:00+ GMT) and I think I finished one half of Chapter Three. I'm pretty excited to start working on Chapter Four. Oh okay. After I finish reading it maybe.

Your welcome XD.

I noticed. And by the ways, I have a question. It said that work posted from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013 are eligible for nomination but, I saw fanfics I'm sure were posted in 2012 or before. Can you explain that? I was wondering because I was thinking of nominating but I'm still well, inexperience I guess?
    Yeah. I'll shoot you the link to the doc when I finish and put it on there. It could be a while, though.
    Oh wow, just now? el oh el.

My computer and firefox isn't having that problem... so yeah.
    You still can, just change the mansion keeper and do her quests and select her options for dungeon effects.

Yeah, one of the few times it's convenient.
    Sounds annoying.
    Yeah, I was too. Until they retconned that for your ability to explore the 6th stratum in its entirety. She even warms up to your party and changes how she talks to you the longer you have her as the active mansion keeper.

We couldn't do that if we didn't. xD

Nope, my 3DS is entirely immune.
    It's because the scans from the webbrowser are done once a day for the sites, at least, and it hasn't been updated. It will go away tommorow.
    Ah, so what did you think of that fight? I liked how my Highlander had a green tint to his portrait to show off the increase in power.

I do, I like mocking you :D

Ah, I hate it when that happens.
    Huh, I was sure you had to fight the Yggdrasil Core first...

It's fine, I find it amusing.

I wonder what the deleted message was...
    The saddest part about it is that this is my first play-though of Skyrim. I'm not disappointed in the least.
    It's freakin' hilarious. There's nothing quite like Gordon flying straight into the ground, then turning on one axis to face you. And while looking at you with those big, false eyes and clay, puffy cheeks, he bellows fire right into your already weak body...
    I WILL FEAST ON YOUR COAL!!!
    So, how are you exploring the 6ths stratum first floor? (26)

Not really, but you'r making statements without checking the facts, that's like, gossip or something.
    So you did beat the bonus boss though?

That's good.

Are you assuming I did good?
    The mod itself is called "Really Useful Dragons"

Eh, thats fine. I know you've got your preferences. But you have to follow Clara's actions... She's adorable, remember?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…