• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Darkrai: You have a little power left? Fine. *Uses Dark Void on all of them, then shatters the barrier and takes the Darkrite.* My Mega Stone is MINE!
    *And they all degenerate.*

Gatomon: That was... tiring...
    Darkrai: Mwahahahahaha! My plan worked! Fighting Giratina has tired you out! Even had you lost, it was fine, because I could defeat the weakened Giratina, then! Now, I can deal with you all easily! Mwahahahahaha! *Flies towards the Darkrite.*
    Ophanimon: Is it not such a fantastic thing that you lack super effective Moves in your movepool? Wait, you actually do not. You have those!
    Valkyriemon: *Shoots another Flying Type arrow at Giratina.*
    GuardiAngemon: *Uses Blade of Truth (Fairy) on Giratina.*
    Vikemon: *Uses Blizzard on Giratina.*
    Imperialdramon: *Uses Draco Meteor on Giratina.*
    Ophanimon: *Taunts Giratina to prevent him from using Protect, then uses Moonblast.*
    How did some little squirt like me become a shiny hunter? Well, I'll tell you, like I said, it all was started once I got my first Pokémon, a little Froakie. He was a pretty good Pokémon, but my Torchic proved better, somehow. I guess that was because he was leveling up like Satan was at his heels, but whatever. This was of no business to me why this happened, because I owned it now, even though it belonged to someone else named "XY" in the first place, ....What? You're saying it was a special distribution Torchic from Gamefreak holding Blazikenite? What? ********! I did get it from Mystery Gift, and it WAS holding a Blazikenite, but that doesn't mean ANYTHING.
    When you think of shiny things, you think of jewels - or, glamorous gold or things like that, but looking at shiny Pokemon, that's not what's shown, it's more with alternate colours, and you see how special they are from the 1/8563 chances.

Seeing the few people who get shinies through anything because of those small chances, it seems ridiculous... X version drasticly increase these chances. ...It is interesting.

Horde Battles, they're pretty cool. It seems to increase chances of finding those shinies. But.... the still drastic chance, is still small. Trevnant Horde battles? Gulpin? What? Those are just Horde battles I'm naming off the top of my head, yes? Wild Trevnant are in Route 21, Gulpin? I forget, but I do know it's in one of the Routes I was searching through and through with Venus, my Shiny Victreebell.

Chaing Fishing? What. What the hell is that ****? Can't I at least figure what? ...No? ....Really? Oh well... all I know is that it's all about fishing consecutive times, yes? But what's this about "rare Pokémon"? ...I guess we'll never figure out...

This luck, we talk about is no more then mere belief in yourself, few people find shinies, but it's near to god became a everyday thing for some of us. Like I, Starvein Hailstrom. I am here only because of my beginning journey with my Froakie, Darkvein. You've only got to wonder why I chose Froakie, right? WELL YOU'RE NOT GONNA KNOW! For crites sake! Everyone wants to know my business.... sigh, oh well, I guess I just have to start my story now....
    Etriarch Admin 1: *launches multiple orbs at you* They have established a chokepoint. Convert to the second plan: sabotage.

Etriarch Admin 2: Initiated. *claws into airship, poking several holes and releasing massive amounts of air*
    Sol: *Slides down banister* See ya! *runs out of the front door*

It's a metaphor. I meant I was keeping a positive attitude. :]
    Yaaaay! xD

^^

Hey, Zorua, Adorable fox is Black and Red! xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…