• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• let me know if they evolve into something besides Jungle...scatterbugs are so easy to get mixed up
    Agreed 2 scatterbugs that will evolve into jungle for 2 Vivillons....give me a few minutes to go catch them
    I still believe in trading Vivillons for Vivillons or scatterbugs. Unless that makes the trade more difficult for you.
    I set games for some of the patterns to make it easy for folks to complete their collections without having to trade legendaries.
    I don't have one in my boxes right now but I can catch a scatterbug or 2 that will evolve into a jungle for you
    Thank you very much!

Oh is every thing ok on your end? The trade ended funny on this end. and did I miss someone I was supposed to send you?
    Good because I have to evolve a scatterbug...just send a trade request when your ready
    1 meowth no gender preference and 2 native Scatterbugs or Vivillons. (I'm out of Rivers at the moment.)

My friend code is 1907-9797-0140
    Hi
    I can help you with Garden, Ocean, Sandstorm, and maybe River...usually I trade for native vivillons but meowth it so tempting...nature or ability don't really matter...I just want it to complete the dex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…