• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have until tomorrow when matchups go up to select which of your opponents pokemon you want for the Battle City tournament.
    Sorry if my last VM was a little rude...I'll still be willing to give you a chance if we do manage to get on the same time before the deadline, if you'd like.

But thanks for that.
    I don't want to sound aggressive, but it's been really frustrating getting on at the same time as you. This might be our last chance.
    Can you fight now?

We don't have much time left. I'm on as Zachmac on Showdown right now.
    Sorry, I fell asleep after I got home today....It looks like you're on at about 5:00 my time? I'll try to be on before then tomorrow.

It looks like you were last one at about 5:23 though, so I guess we both missed the agreed time.
    I usually don't use Xat, actually, but if you want me to log into one you like, that's doable.

And I'm so sorry for my inactivity. I've been having a harder time getting the computer then I expected. My older sister brings the laptop to work for college works, but since she is stuck working at McDonalds, her schedule is unpredictable, and it's been going pretty late recently. I think I'll be available on Friday at some point after 4:00 PM, my time. Let's say 6:00. I'm also like 70% sure I'll be available during the weekend.
    Looks like we're up against each other in the Fallen Ones tournament.

Any good times for you? I'm in -7 GMT, and no daylight savings time exist where I live.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…