• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shiny_Wooper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, then I'm happy to oblige ^^ haha I tried consecutive fishing, but my chain kept breaking around 20 something-ish, and I was using a Suction Cups lead and everything :mad: I have nooo idea how people chain so many shinies. It's so frustrating I just ahsufkesgdh no, thank you. I will stick to MM and encountering, thank you very much.
    Me too! The crazy part is that when 5th gen was current, everyone loved it and gushed over it like they do with X/Y now, but now that it's not the newest gen, I swear there are sooo many people who claim to dislike it. Either there's a bajillion hypocrites on the internet, or everyone who disliked it never voiced their opinions until now. haha It is cute and fun, I totally get what your saying.
    By the way, sorry for rejecting your battle request yesterday! I just don't battle :/ I have no competitive team, and even if I did, I'm not very good at it hehe ^^;
    Sorry I forgot to put my DS to sleep when I left this morning.
    Just got back and you probably just went to bed.
    haha I like the technical aspect of it all. It makes me feel like I'm gaining something from playing Pokemon, rather than just solely playing for the fun of it, like every other video game. I actually learned binary code from Pokemon. I can't even shiny chain! ahaha I swear the PokeRadar HATES me. & Same. Man with the new generation out and everything, people have been talking about how 'bad' 5th Gen was and that they hated the forced story and just generally trash talking it, and I'm just sitting here going ';_; But I really liked B/W' lol. I'll just sit in the corner and love 5th gen by myself </3
    Aww shucks. Thanks :) You're cool to talk to too. It's funny because I always feel like I talk too much X) I've been told that I'm a very animated internet talker/person hehe
    How about your High Plains Scatterbugs or Vivillons.
    Yes for all of them.

I got annoyed at people wanting rare and legendaries for these so I did something either crazy or stupid depending on how you look at ...I have multiple games set for some of the harder to find patterns so I could make it easy for myself and others to complete their collections.
    Tues doesn't work for me but Wed or Thurs does.
    Or even now because I think I have those in boxes.
    My friend code is 1907-9797-0140
    My in game name is Sage
    I have some breeding to do tomorrow.
    If you're willing to wait I will have the following:

Polar
    Continental ?
    garden
    icysnow
    modern
    marine ?
    archipelago
    sandstorm
    sun
    ocean
    jungle

The ones with question marks are the ones I can't breed and I'm not sure how many I have right now...

I will trade for you Native High Plains...

Let me know if you're interested and if you want more than one of a pattern.

LLR
    haha It's extremely confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's super easy. Like, so easy that I could RNG any breedable pokemon in 5 minutes or less, and stationary legendaries take 1 minute tops. You just kind of have to power through figuring out the RNG reporter, and remembering all of the terms, and buttons, and stuff.
    Right? Plus I definitely feel like N was more so pursuing truths than ideals. And since Reshiram is supposed to represent truths, and Zekrom is ideals, White just makes way more sense to me :/ Plus, I like Zekrom better, so I want him for myself :3
    I'm just going to guess that he got banned because the whole entire Gender race thread got screwed because he was actually a guy and not a girl.
    haha I knew I wanted to learn how to RNG last gen, so I didn't mind getting a 2nd version. That way I could have all of the legendaries, and half of them would be shiny, as well as receiving 2 of each event ^-^ Plus, White's nature/past theme was enough to make me want it @.@ *cough*andReshiramfitssomuchbetterwithN*cough*
    Ahaha I eventually did too! But I waited to buy White until after B2/W2 came out. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I bought Black 2 thinking that I should stick with the version I originally got, anddd I regretted it again lol. So I'll probably end up buying White 2 in the distant future :B
    Ugh, me too. Fortunately, I've had pretty good luck with the versions that I pick. The only time I messed up was buying Black instead of White. I like almost everything about White better than Black -__- Yeah, I can see why. Plus, it'd be really weird without 2 versions, since that's the way they've always done the main games.
    Oh, gotcha. Man, I forgot how much I hated looking for Minun in Sapphire, until X so graciously reminded me. When I played through it, I didn't realize that it only occured in a Horde, so I must've spent at least an hour encountering for a stupid Minun. And then, when I got really frustrated that I wasn't finding one, I looked it up and I was like, 'Ughhh nooooo. It didn't tell me that I had to Horde encounter T_T' lol. Sometimes my brain does not think everything through.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…