• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Moonlight Starlight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Merry Christmas Moonlight Starlight! :D
    Best wishes on this joyful holiday ;)
    Please, please, call me PJ! :D
    Thanks for accepting! Iris, to me, is one of my favorite characters in the anime! (And this is coming from an old-school fan) Sure they could have written her better but she was still a good character! I mean this is a kids anime and we can only expect limited things to come out from it...I don't understand why people simply hate her (and Cilan and the ENTIRE BW series for that matter) just because she's "annoying" or her character design "doesn't look that hot" as what these nerds say...but what can you do, the fandom on this site has a lot of biased opinions toward the BW series in general. And yes I cannot wait for her to re-appear hopefully in the XY series! I also hope they air her special where she was supposed to face Clair. Just sick and tired of all the ridiculous hate I'm seeing toward Iris.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…