• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Busy is good.

I apologize for the seemingly late replies but I get off of work at 6 a.m. lol. Working them 12 hour shifts.
    I am doing well, I guess. I will finally get to enjoy my day off tomorrow or err today.

As for who am I, I am the night, I am Batman.

Not really.

How are you doing?
    [ No, it's fine, I don't hate you for it. I'm at least glad you're honest about it. And hey, I asked for an explanation and you gave it to me. Thanks for being honest towards me. And if this is such a problem in public, you could've sent me a PM, maybe you could do that next time in a situation like this?

And I'm 19, not 20. Anyways, I might seem young, but 12? I think that's a bit exaggerated, but you can only judge based on some VMs, and I can't blame you. I still think that I can show you that this opinion isn't justified if we'd talk more often, but if you don't want to, I understand. ]
    "Yeah. I guess A busy, and B the last time I even talked to you really was total BS cuz I was super busy and then idk you were just like dumb the whole time and I've been in total whatever mode towards you since then". You're last quote. Do you really feel that way? I was trying to talk to someone, I was having a bad day. You really hurt my feelings...
    I think it'd be best to have a more positive attitude about yourself. What are things about you that you like?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…