• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a shiny adamant intimidate female bred in kalos 6ivs Mawile ! Lvl 50 with sucker punch iron head play rough and swords dance already ev trained (252 atk 252 hp 6 def or sp def i dont remember but i can reset them if you want ) are interested in a trade ?

Imbox full btw xD
    Hey your inbox is full
    and i would like to trade your shiny squirtle for my shiny carbink

here are the details on it
    shiny carbink
    Lvl17
    Sturdy
    impish
    Kalos bred with memories
    in a pokeball

i hope to hear from you soon
    Hey man, regarding your post on the shiny thread, I can offer you quilava, bayleef, porygon2, marshtomp and grovyle for that latios your mentioned?
    What would you suggest for a Smroomish's nature? You offered something else from the list, and that was something that got my attention.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…