• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PalkiaTrainer

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have to have wi-fi to access it. I'm pretty sure that on the main screen, before entering the game world, there's a Wi-Fi option. If you have a Nintendo Wi-Fi connector, select that. If not, choose search for an access point.
    I'll be adding you when I open my computer. Which will probably be tomorrow. Writing this on my Wii's Internet Channel :)
    If you want to join the tourney, just sign up. To get on wi-fi, go into any pokemon center (except the E4, I don't think you can get on there). Once you get down there, a lady will give you the Pal Pad where you register friends codes and it has yours there. To get online though, you'll need either a wireless router or a Nintendo Wi-Fi Conector.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…