• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, The Who are just as great. I actually don't really have a preference when it comes to music, it's just that I was in a Beatles phase when I created my signature, and I haven't changed it since. I'm also a big fan of The Doors, The Eagles, AC/DC, Van Halen, Chilliwack, Moody Blues and The Beach Boys, among others.

Nirvana's got some good material, along with Green Day, but I have to admit that I've never even heard of the other two. Haha. I have something like 15 songs made after 1990 in my iTunes. :p
    Haha, thanks. I've listened to The Beatles for my entire life.

Although there are a few decent bands nowadays, nothing will ever best the bands of the 60s, 70s and 80s! :D

You may want to check out the What Are You Listening To thread. It's got some pretty cool people who also have great tastes in music. Haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…