• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Skeith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have any Jolly, Adamant or Naive Ditto's that you could temp trade with me or trade full time for an Elekid with Ice Punch and Cross Chop.
    Oh... haha. Okay. Well right now I am waiting for my dad to come home so my mom and I can go out to the library because all of my DS games suck (including my DS. Buying a new one sometime this summer) and I ran out of reading material. Tonight I have some weird awards thing going on at school and tomorrow I'm hanging out with my friends and then going to the dentist. Fun :)
    Hmmm... somebodies being smart. Haha. Hello to you too... or do you prefer another language? Bonjour! Hola! Konichiwa! Ummm... Hey! Heyo.... okay. I'm done now ^^
    Sure.
    I haven't seen you in a while, so I wasn't sure if I could count on reliability. But if you promise to go through with it, you can join.
    Yo! It feels like it's been a while since we've spoken. Anyway, I'm coming out of RPG retirement and my first new project is something you might be interested in. The BLEACH RPG I've been talking about since 2006 is finally done. So many plot twists, so many rewrites, but it's done now. I'm holding off on dropping it until I have a little support when I post it. If you're interested, you know where to find me.
    For Heroes of the future, you get everything you said except the weakness you just don't like the weakness. ok for KoH, I will probably not go back in time, Mickey Sora and those lot are all presumed dead and the heartless and No bodies have taken over, there are about 10 players and their reduced army acting as freedom fighters and stuff is this better than the other idea
    Err... Merry belated Christmas ^_^; Sorry... I just got hook to Shin Megami Tensei series games they may be difficult but I like the storyline and it so fun I didn't want to stop... Well I better post for Vindex and stuff..... then play it some more!
    ZOMG, have we known each other for a year? and i'm not meta anymore xD i'm Razor :p and merry crimbo to ya to babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (yay, overload of lovin')
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…