• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you call that number, you'll probably get some angry person on the other end asking WTF Slowpokes are.... It's obviously a joke >_>
    You're a pretty good artist. My favorite pictures were the PikaNoob logos, since I am a fan of personal logos myself, as is evidenced by my avatars for various sites. If you're interested, you can see my logo, Caption Contest (Including the next one!), and misc. pictures here. Also, if you notice in my album, I made a beta version of what could be your colorized "PikaNoob" logo. Tell me what you think.
    Hey

Just got your Hayley Mii, and I know what's wrong with it, after putting it next to the official one.

Eyes need to be a notch lower, a notch farther apart, and 1-3 notches smaller. Head shape should be the one that looks like a pentagon with the point at the bottom and an otherwise square-ish face. Since I can't alter it personally, I can't tell if my numbers are exact, so you'll need to stick them next to each other and punch "look this way" in ranch.

Also, she's a tiny bit too tall. Otherwise, it's great.
    omg do u know what wierd, I didnt break a friend relationship but ur thing isnt on my hole list of friends. But it was on the thing showing "6 out of 10 friends"
    Compared to some people I've played, I suck XD I actually need to tutor my friend, because I don't learn much by killing him all of the time.
    Meta ridley, yay u were on today lol I saw my bro got owned w/ ur rob. I was Samus the last 2 games or somethin like that. But why the hell do u need a rob tutor?
    ----------
    It's time to... Du-du-du-du-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-Brawl! Tomorrow at 5.
    ----------
    OK.

----------
    I figured I'd spam on your page, rather than fill up your inbox.
    ----------
    Thank you. I appreciate it.
    ----------
    Because you do many quotes at a time, whereas I only put two or three quotes per post.
    ----------
    Oh yeah. Makes sense now that I think about it.

----------
    But I was I was a mod, their club looks fun
    ----------
    You mean "I wish I was a mod"?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…