• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, I'm going to bed right now, but I SHOULD be available all day tomorrow. We can get the fight done nice and quick.
    So true, but that's not to say having money is a bad thing. There's being broke and happy and then there's rich and depressed. I'm hoping to find a middle ground with whatever I end up doing haha
    That's good advice, thanks! I seriously appreciate it. I've just always been told to go for the six-fig jobs and that's it.
    So are you leaning towards liberal arts more than hard sciences? I don't want to do anything like business or math but people are telling me to go that way. Those three sound really fun! Is enviro like ecology?
    I feel the same way. I'm not sure if my choice of major is all that practical, especially with all the competition in LA, but I sort of have a plan. I'm going to try and save up until I can buy some real estate or a business so I can live off of that while I try to make things happen. But that IDS program sounds kind of cool! Do you know what 3 fields you want to go into?
    ugh I'm not sure but I'm leaning towards either a film major or an english major. I really want to get into film either as a screen writer or an actor, but the actor dream is probably going to end after highschool theater haha. My counselor thinks I should be able to get into USC but I'm not sure. My goal is to move to Los Angeles and try and make something happen :) What about you? What did you decide on doing?
    TEG has been around forever man haha. I've been doing pretty well actually. I'm still in high school but I'm almost to application season for college :/
    That's great dude. Let me know if something works out, this place has really fallen off since back then. Good luck with it!
    Hey, X. I have to go somewhere with my family later today. May you come on the xat in about 12 hours from this post for your Ditto?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…