• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I suppose so. Though now I'm really worried about my first cognitive psych exam, which is tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. Really afraid I'll do badly on it.
    X/Y was actually a milestone for me, in that it presented a gym battle theme which I actually took a shine to as opposed churning out another one which I would just be totally underwhelmed by. Out of all the battle themes in Pokemon, the gym leader themes were for some reason always my least favourite - but these games have now changed my outlook, with Korrina's Mega Lucario Mastery Tower Fighting Battle Music... thing only sweetening the package. I don't think any Pokemon battle theme comes close to Iris' theme, though tbh.

Mm, XIII-2 does indeed have very unique music, and all the better for it. I actually greatly enjoy the harsh, screaming vocals in Limit Break, but I know that that particular genre of music is just far too grating for a lot of listeners. I love the subtle, lush electronic beauty of New Bodhum the most, but of course, one can't discuss XIII-2 without mentioning the frankly genius rendition of Clash on the Big Bridge included in the DLC pack. Nothing will ever top the perfection of the original version featured in V, but goddamn does the one in XIII-2 come close.
    What would you say is your personal favourite battle theme - and possibly by extension, general piece of music in the FF series itself?
    I'll never be able to fathom why so many people dislike the X/Y gym battle theme - I think it's by far one of the best battle themes to come out of the series, definitely head and shoulders above Diantha's theme anyway, which was a major disappointment for me. Having said that, I am a big fan of those fast, pumping, high-pressure themes also - I currently have a serious addiction to Limit Break from XIII-2.
    Hmm, again I just think that there are regular battle themes in the series which overshadow X's by quite a bit. First pieces which spring to mind are IV's, VI's and IX's regular battle themes - oh, and XIII's I suppose, but I think I've lost my taste for that one due to over-exposure. Booo - Lightning.
    ----------
    Aw, I actually liked that one. D:
    Still, of all the songs I could have chosen...that's actually kinda funny. It's really fascinating the ways in which our musical tastes differ.
    ----------
    IMO, there's nothing really wrong with X's main boss theme, but it kind of fades into nonexistence due to the plethora of other, far better themes in the series which overshadow it. In terms of the music in that particular installment, I usually just gravitate towards Seymour's theme and that pretty much just does it for me.
    Lol weird huh? That means we don't have more than 2 states in our country~

YEAH. That ends up more than 1/4 of my salary if I want to be paid for the internship haha.
    Yeah, flyers won't give you a very good idea what it's like. Believe me, I try my best to not make it consume me. It's really hard though. That is what therapy is for though.
    I did eventually get a shiny Vileplume but I gave it to a friend. Cuz I'm nice.

Damn, and I bet when I get mines, it's going to be cruel for me too. But at least the new breeding mechanics allows us to get high IV shinies now! :D
    I hear you, I once found a shiny Oddish and couldn't decide between Vileplume or Bellossom. I took the latter route.

Aww is it a Galvantula?
    I should, be, but it doesn't really work as well as that. Not sure how much you know about mental disorders, but I have depression. This isn't just a depressed mood. It's not going to go away just by thinking it away. It always comes back.
    Actually it's incredibly hard. It really isn't that simple. Nor is it something I can really control. I'm so disappointed in myself partially because I am not doing nearly enough in terms of practice problems, taking notes as I read, taking notes on things that are spoken in class (as opposed to just the powerpoint)
    No, it isn't a good thing, but nor is depression reasonable. No, I don't want to go on medical leave at all, I'm just feeling awful about everything.
    The joys of reality, right? Between work and school, I only have time to play on some evenings :/ Me too. I'd rather have physical work to do than be expected to remember a bunch of notes. I had a teacher in HS who hardly ever gave us any homework, which made everyone love him, but his classes grade average wasn't that high.

True. They should, but I don't expect it to happen. I wish I knew what's happening in development right now. It must be like a mad house. Or at least, that's how I picture it haha. Oh, that's cool. Did you mean to put the @ sign? ;D haha. I keep hearing people say that, but I just can't...get over my disappointment. I'll probably get around to it after I finish X though, with my completion-ism and all.
    haha Yeah, I can only do that for 2-3 days max before my neglect of everything else triggers my OCD, and then I have to stop X) Well, that's good.

If I had to guess, I'd say that we're probably gonna get it somewhere arounddd mid-February. I definitely don't think we'll get it this week. I guess I'm not so bothered by the delay because I've only had X for a month. But I imagine going Bank-less for 2 more months would make me way more anxious for it. ._. It does? I stopped playing B2 after I beat the E4 and stopped Ghetsis haha. I was pretty disappointed by the story :/
    I'm going through my notes for one of my classes and realizing that there are more holes in it than swiss cheese. And this is testing on a lot of detail. I don't understand much of it and I feel like I am looking at it for the first time. Also realizing that I should've been taking notes as I've been reading my textbook. Also realized I stopped reading it. I kinda feel terrible about everything now. As in wondering if I should even be here and if I am taking the right path or if I should go back on medical leave. Feel like an idiot and was practically kicking myself the last several hours.
    Yup. I have another two exams next week I think. Or something like that. And on top of it, I am going through a rather nasty bout of depression. I currently feel terrible about absolutely everything I've done this semester. This semester has not had a good start....
    I think that's unlikely, considering that a lot of the Megas are pretty viable in UU, taking into account the new threats there. Mega Manectric and Mega Houndoom can do well in UU, and of course I'd support Mega Banette. What's lower than "never", though? Or, rather, what's higher than "never" but lower than "rarely"?

Who says we can't have both? XD The second region can have even more Pokemon to make the count feel more of a generation. XD

But Knock Off is much harder to stop, with only Mega Evolutions and the Pokemon with Sticky Hold being hard counters to it. And though the HP loss sucks, Special Attackers can still work with a burn and would prefer it rather than other statuses. Well, it's been a whole weekend and unfortunately still no announcements. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…