• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ibuki Mioda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Noooooo not doing any of them D:
    aww :c you will get it soon ;^; what flower color though?

Naw tis okie I take like two or three days <_>
    lol god the only thing that I actually remember is him "dying" only to find out that was one of the temporary side effects XD
    Nooooooo you lucky person Dx Well I like watching the Pokemon movies or something animated <.> Entertainment *^*
    Honestly the Hangover is not one movie I would enjoy with hatching.. .-. XD Its too.. stupid and frustating even though I do like that chinese/vietnamese guy XP he is funny *^*

Just so everyone's aware, I'm invisible. I do not like people knowing whose pages I've been on or when I'm checking my phone to see if there's anything new and exciting. If we trade, I'll be sure to message you when I'm online. If you reply back and I don't respond within 20 minutes, chances are I'm not online at the moment.
    Hope this all makes sense~!

Oh and feel free to VM/PM me. Ibuki doesn't bite.... Hard. ;)
    [IMG]
    I had a similar feeling a little while after Gen 5 was first released - I took a break from Pokemon, and that was what made me realize that it was an important part of my life. Now that X and Y are out, I've been more immersed in Pokemon than ever before - I've been doing more competitive battling than I ever did in Gen 5, I've started shiny hunting, and overall, it's been great for me! I'm glad that you've had your eyes opened too.
    And I missed talking to you, too! At least now that I'm back again I can reunite with all of my old friends.
    Haha, it did the same for me for a few months too. XD I'm not quite as into it as I was a few months ago, but I still really like it. My top favorites are probably Chihiro, Nanami, and Ibuki, but really, all of the girls are my favorites. They're all great.
    Unfortunately, things haven't been going very well for me at all, which if partly why I needed to take a hiatus - I've needed time to recover and deal with my problems. I'm doing a little bit better now, so I think I'll be able to hang in there.
    How have you been? Hopefully things have been better for you than they have for me.
    Hey, I'm sorry that I never responded to the PM you sent me a while back - I was on a hiatus at the time, but I'm back now!

It's good to see you again! How have you been? I see you've gotten into Dangan Ronpa. Ibuki's one of my favorite characters too, she's great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…