• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Once the test is over, I stop worrying really. Since there's nothing I can do about it. Once I get it back though, then I can worry =P
    Haha who knows.

Anyway my fav holiday starting today yay!

And oh well it is sad that your roommate can't go back to China to see his relatives.

Alright I got to go! Time to drive for me!
    Yeah -_-

If the current party is still in power, they can do anything but not too much till it angers the citizens ALOT.

The current Minister Mentor has helped Singapore to be successful in business and low crime rates. Though of course he did something that people are against him as well.
    I prefer to put my own avy for the avys that appear for messaging though -_-

Hmm yeah! You know I have a feeling that if my country's oldest Minister Mentor pass away, there will be a holiday dedicated for him.
    Oh ok! Actually I prefer 200 by 200 pixels avy haha.

Haha true~ Almost every month has holidays~ You have holidays to celebrate importance people right?
    But isn't for the profile avy has size restrictions?

Lol we have alot of holidays, but they don't last long. Usually only one day of celebrations unless is related to New Year celebrations and Christmas.
    Lolwut. You want a smaller size avy for the forum right?

Haha! Alot of celebrations yup! So your roommate is going back to his homeland for the celebration?
    Yeah. They have to purposely hack the game to show the shinies that they can take a screen shot of them haha.

Yup! My country celebrated Tamil, Malays, Chinese and Western holidays~
    That's awesome. I love courses that go by the book. They're so easy haha. Dang, what kind of trouble? Like fired trouble or reprimanded trouble?

True. Guess we'll just have to keep waiting for now :/ & Ohhh gotcha. That actually makes sense, now that I think about it. The PWT's the one thing I've been looking forward to since B/W2 was announced, so I've been kicking myself for not doing it yet >.< Free shinies!? Well, I'll definitely be heading back to it now haha. Didn't Black City/White Forest get an upgrade as well?
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . . . .*. . . . . . . ** *
    . . . . .. . . . . .*** . . * . . *****
    . . . . . . . . . . .** . . **. . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . . . ***.*. . *. . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . . .****. . . .** . . . ******
    . . . . . . . . . ***** . . . .**.*. . . . . **
    . . . . . . . . .*****. . . . . **. . . . . . *.**
    . . . . . . . .*****. . . . . .*. . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . .******. . . . .*. . . . . *
    . . . . . . . .******* . . .*. . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . .*********. . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . . .******* . ***
    *******. . . . . . . . .**
    .*******. . . . . . . . *
    . ******. . . . . . . . * *
    . .***. . *. . . . . . .**
    . . . . . . .*. . . . . *
    . . . . .****.*. . . .*
    . . . *******. .*. .*
    . . .*******. . . *.
    . . .*****. . . . *
    . . .**. . . . . .*
    . . .*. . . . . . **.*
    . . . . . . . . . **
    . . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . *
    . . . . . . . . *

YOU ARE MY FLOWER SNIFFER!!

YOU ARE NOW PLAYING THE FLOWER SNIFFING GAME!!

RULES ARE TO THROW THE FLOWER AT SOMEONE ELSE AND TAKE HIM OR HER AS YOUR FLOWER SNIFFER BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE

YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AS YOU ARE MY FLOWER SNIFFER!!

GOOD LUCK MY FLOWER SNIFFER/caps
    Yes, B/W2 certainly brought my attention to the gym themes, where before there had been no consideration put aside for them at all. I have to say, I invested a lot more time in basking in the remixed Champion themes rather than the gym themes, though. I don't care what the Gen IV fanboys say, Cynthia's theme has never sounded so good. I think in terms of overall soundtracks though, I'd go with either D/P/Pt or B/W2 as joint first, with R/S/E coming a close second (but be aware that I do have heavy nostalgia goggles on when I say that).

It's interesting you only pick out the screaming in that track, I don't think I ever really differentiated in the harshness of the vocals - they've always just sounded pretty consistent to me. They do get very forceful at one point, but not by much, I always thought. I get very caught up in the music every time I listen to it though, so maybe I just haven't really been paying attention to the finer details much.
    Have you played Theatrhythm on 3DS? Quite apart from the fact that it's ridiculously fun to play, it's a fantastic way to get yourself acquainted with the more popular songs from installments which you may not have heard of much before. They're actually releasing a sequel with over 200 songs pretty soon (absolutely cannot wait, myself), so I'd definitely recommend it, you never know what you may be missing out on in terms of music.
    Yes, merely the sheer volume of tracks means it's very difficult to pick out favourites. I know for a fact that Dancing Mad will always be the most best piece of vgm ever made - no contest, but from thereon in... it's wide, wide open. Off the top of my head, Clash on the Big Bridge, Fight With Seymour, Terra's Theme, The Decisive Battle, TMWTMG, Eyes on Me, Waltz for the Moon, JENOVA, Cosmo Canyon, Over the Hill, Ronfaure, Sarutabaruta, Awakening, New Bodhum, Aria De Mezzo Carattere... I could go on and on. How can one series have so much amazing music? This shouldn't be allowed, surely.
    Not well I'll just say that much. Also, that exam was awful. And I have no idea how I think I did on it. Was one of those 'I either did okay or did badly'.
    Lol you ditched your Blaziken avy for shiny black Rayquaza?

Yup my country is too small to have more than one state.

Haha because it is Chinese New Year so nice celebration for me!
    You know something's wrong when things with a base offensive stat of more than 150 [that doesn't have a crippling ability] is found outside of OU. =)) It can be abbreviated as AU which is also for Alternate Universe which is exactly what that tier is! XD

I think the trio will be made normally available in Z/X2/Y2, but it'll come with some new Pokemon like Dunsparce-evo and stuff. Hahaha. DLC is meh to the main Pokemon games IMO, unless it's something like a region expansion.

That's true, especially since it has an advantage over Poison in that it also has that Attack stat crippling. We can just say that all of them really suck balls and your Gliscor is better off Poisoned. Hahaha. There doesn't seem to be any news yet, but I guess they're still seeing if the Bank in Japan is working smoothly?
    Um oops I mean we don't have another state in our country. Haha.

Anyway I should be completing soon next month. I need a break from this kind of work as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…