• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PrismaticPrincessAnna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm still feeling a little bit crappy. Some sleep will help with that.
    Fun fact. Pinkie Pie and Applejack are technically cousins.
    It's nice to see that cliche dealt with in a different way.

Seems like that would be pretty expensive.
    oh really didn't know that but cool yeah I never liked using gimp XD I guess were the opposite on that I just never got gimp to work as well as i didn't really like the layout but i respect people what they like. I encourge them to work on what they are more comfortable with ^_^
    oh yeah who doesn't i need more textures as well im mostly using the ones that come with my CS6 lol I swear we can never get enough of those brushes and textures right ppl ;)
    Yeah, I noticed it grades you on how well you've done in each level.

Ah, I remember now.
    I haven't written a single word since two months ago. Been way too busy with other stuff.
    I don't think it was like that in the first game. A lot of this 100% completion stuff came about thanks to PS3 and Xbox achievements.

Oh, what fandom/pairing is that for? I know how you feel, as I haven't been able to write anything new for my fic in months.
    lol yeah but still turned out nice though ppl ^_^ I know i do that alot as well don't feel bad tbh right now it still looks great eventhough it has hot colors XD
    lyra i like your banner ^_^ i don't know it caught my eye while searching the forms and then saw your name and sig :3 your banners always turn out nice though ^_^ how are you my dear?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…