• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That might work, or I could go with the cliche of having a character with amnesia (never done that before, actually) hence why he remembers nothing about why he is a Renegade. If there's stuff for non-Renegades to do too though, I've no qualms going with that route. Sounds fun!

Ah, man, well, at least it's no sleep while doing something fun, yeah? ... Yeah, that didn't help much.
    Hmm, sounds doable, even with my limited knowledge of the series! And yeah, man, I was so confused by the second game's ending, particularly so because I knew jack about the first game, ha. But I think I got it in the end. Just forgot, hrm.

Ah, alright. Have a good one, anyway!
    Hmm, would it involve canons or just OCs? I know of only a few canon XIII members, augh. And I generally don't like to do research for series I plan to finish at some point (I do have a few games of the series, just haven't gotten to them yet).

Anime convention? Sounds pretty awesome. Definitely beats my day, heh. Speaking of, my day's supposed to be over, it's 1:30 AM. Sleep...
    If you do and I'm healthy by that time, I might just join. That is, if not much canon knowledge is needed. I've played KH2 and a little bit of 1, but that was ages ago and I've forgotten most of it.

And there's still Red Rose, in case it gets off the ground. Should work on my SU...
    Hey, sorry I haven't posted in Cordoned in a while. Got hit by something again, and well, it just seems like the rp's slowly dying, which kinda eats inspiration. People aren't posting anymore, and with most of the Test Subjects inactive and there seeming to be no will to fix that with new ones or anythin', it just seems like a doomed game. Saw some players plotting an epilogue too...

I'll probably still post the reactions at some point though, at least. Just 'cause it'll be fun.
    ----------
    "Yeah." he replied, a small smile the only indication of his mirth as he finished drinking. "The poor idiots compiling Alexandro Schade's profile forgot to check his parents; I was looking over the data earlier and noticed, so I decided to do the smart thing and run a keyword check. Quick and simple, and it covers us, right? Darn thing dinged within five seconds, so I fixed the profile, sent an email, and hightailed it down here before Mt. St. Bur erupted. We'll be lucky if we find all the pieces later." He chuckled.

"Oh, dear, dear," The other shook his head. "That's what you get when everyone wants to show off their skills and go after the difficult to get information; they forget the basics." He scratched the back of his head with a sheepish laugh. "Not that I understand anything of the stuff myself. My biggest technological achievement was overclocking my CPU - or whatever that thing is called - using a guide once. And even that ended up blowing up on my face. Literally. Hm."

Kris paused a moment, brows furrowing in thought before pushing away from the door and walking over, a friendly smile on his face.

"So, I'm Viper. You, stranger?"

"Kris. Just... Kris, to friends and enemies alike. I never was one for codenames." Kris shrugged his shoulders slightly, smile still intact. "I tend to lose track of them real fast."
    ----------
    With maybe a few more breaks/edits to make it more flowy and avoid jumping back and forth in topics. That's a problem that often happens in rps themselves due to post length, but can usually be remedied in collaborated posts due to editing and such. Or, well, that's the way I've done stuff, it's not like it's a rule or anything! It's just why I offered to edit stuff earlier.
    Alright, read through it! Looks pretty good, although I probably would have made some continuity edits to it, so as to make it flow more naturally. I.e, this part:

----------
    "Yeah." he replied, a small smile the only indication of his mirth as he finished drinking. "The poor idiots compiling Alexandro Schade's profile forgot to check his parents; I was looking over the data earlier and noticed, so I decided to do the smart thing and run a keyword check. Quick and simple, and it covers us, right? Darn thing dinged within five seconds, so I fixed the profile, sent an email, and hightailed it down here before Mt. St. Bur erupted. We'll be lucky if we find all the pieces later." He chuckled.

"So, I'm Viper. You, stranger?"

"Oh, dear, dear," The other shook his head. "That's what you get when everyone wants to show off their skills and go after the difficult to get information; they forget the basics." He scratched the back of his head with a sheepish laugh. "Not that I understand anything of the stuff myself. My biggest technological achievement was overclocking my CPU - or whatever that thing is called - using a guide once. And even that ended up blowing up on my face. Literally. Hm."

The other paused a moment, brows furrowing in thought before pushing away from the door and walking over, a friendly smile on his face.

"Kris. Just... Kris, to friends and enemies alike. I never was one for codenames." Kris shrugged his shoulders slightly, smile still intact. "I tend to lose track of them real fast."
    ----------
    Would have become something like...

Continued, because damn character limit |D Again.
    Heh, well, if something was actually misspelled, that was probably my mistake and unintentional. But if it was just Word complaining about sentence structure and missing verbs and such, then yeah, just his way of talking.

Yeah, I kinda wanted to figure out a way for both of us to post something, either by splitting the chain at some point or me taking that and you taking the transformation, but if you want to post everything, I guess that works too. I'll figure out something to post afterwards! You don't have to cut out Chris's thoughts in any case though, I think it would work even with them intact. That is, unless you want to!
    Alright! And heh, Kris' grammar is wonky on purpose. It's just his way of speaking, to kinda emphasize his laid-back ways. People rarely speak all grammatically correctly and all, I've found.

So, how do we do the posting thing in the end? Are you going to post just the part of Chris transforming (initially) and hiding it, or the whole VM chain or...? Mainly asking so I know which part should I post, so I know which part to clean and edit and put together and all 8D
    Okay, here I am, sorry this took so long and isn't even that long, ha. Need to get food after this, man, starving.

Hope you recover from that sore throat, I have the exact problem right now too. Fever's gone though, at least.

-----------

"Nope, no questions!" Kris chirped, shaking his head as he leaned on Sonatina's head. He wasn't one to be interested in biology or the cause and effect of the virus in the first place - all he wanted was to get his job done and fill his wallet. Still, he had listened and memorized what he'd learnt just now; it could prove useful later, after all. And hey, if the mission didn't bear fruit, he could always sell the information forward. 'Biological breakthrough' sounded rather good an advertisement headline.

Tanith seemed to be the one more interested yet again, but Kris had no idea what went through her mind. Regardless of what it was however, the girl was soon visibly snapped out of it. "No questions," she almost whispered, although her tone made it clear she was still contemplating something. For the poker-face she possessed, she was not that good a liar. Oh well.

Whatever her thoughts had been a second prior though, Tanith soon brought her attention back to Kris, eyes slightly narrowed and Rotom buzzing busily behind her back as if it had noticed something. Tanith simply silenced with a raised hand and a nod to inform it she was already aware or whatever it had to say.

"Viper," she began, voice slightly raised and gaze like a dagger on the man's eyes now. "... Since when did you dye your hair?"
    Recovered from hiking, but got hit by a fever >> Been doing nothing but sleeping, and still feel a bit dizzy. I swear I'll get the reply done Saturday though. I should be feeling better tomorrow, I hope
    Hey, sorry about the wait... I guess I should really be vigilant about keeping up with this RPG. I'm working on a post right now actually. And while I read over that post series you and Golden were planning, that part about Viper's research team describing the possible biological mechanisms of the mutagen to him got to me, since I'm a biologist-in-training myself. Almost makes me feel guilty that I didn't give Shin any interest in biology.

As I just suggested to Golden, I was thinking maybe after I post (which will end right as Shin notices Chris, Kris, and Tanith), then you two could post that composite VM/story thing. And then I can post to start Shin's interaction with the three, including reactions to Chris' transformation. Does that work for you?
    If you'd prefer the transform then hide, that totally works too! I'm fine with whichever.

Heh, let's see if I can fit my words in one VM. I'll try.

Also, since I forgot to comment on the Bleach reference earlier... man, Aizen. I'm still bitter at him for offing Gin. That guy should have been the main villain, not the butterfly-dood >>
    Oh, whoops, meant the other way, as in... the transformation post would come after. Man, that's what I get for multitasking |D

Kiru hasn't been on, so I think I'll reply in a bit!
    I'll wait until the end of today and then post a reply to the chain regardless. I'll Tanith notice the hair change then, too.

Yeah, a looong post. Maybe we should split it? You could post the part with Chris' transformation, and then I could post this chain after. That way it won't be that monstrous?
    Woah, that's one looong VN, ha. Gimme a sec to get through it, although I think it might be better for me to hold off until Kiruria joins in right now; this looks like a good opportunity for Shin to join the merry group.

I also think we can post to the thread soon and continue there, since (most) everyone's caught up and all. I can start slowly gathering our convo together.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…