• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay sweet!! I will read it then!! And okay ill check that out too. Are you gonna analyze something different each week?
    Yeah it is ^^ It is convincing.
    Trying to revive,eh? I don't think much can be done in this aspect,you see...not everyone has an eye for analysis like you have. Many people just want feedback from the show and that (for now and maybe forever) will be impossible.
    lol That is charming,"idol", thanks xD haha Anyways,I don't know about shipping intelligence since it comes to each person decide which ship seems more convincing or more natural.To be honest,I like Pearl a lot and I am not much of a shipper...I don't ship much other couples in Pokemon.Neither in other animes(I don't watch much either).
    Sometimes I can't believe I pulled out so much information from it,I guess I inherited some persuasive skills from my parents - both work in Law area. xD
    I like it!! That stuff interests me so much!! You should put all your fics on the site too, so people can read them there. Or put a link to follow to fanfiction!!
    Yeah me too.I thought that since I was on holidays I would go back active here but oh well xD It happened again.Personal life got in the way and I've been going out a lot so yeah...no time for thread posting (I owuld have to have time to think as well,but I really can't get myself into deep thought on it...got other stuff in my mind).
    I checked and it seems pretty professional xD I really wish I had time to finish my compilation,but ugh.
    Yes I will right after this. And i see that it is....Oh i will be checking very often!! And okay ill check that out as well!!Whats the newsletter about?
    Actually, you're the first person here to mention that particular idea, which could reinforce the thinking behind that scenario of mine. That website looks fun enough already, reflecting these two trainers' energy and innocence together. For my part, I can only be amazed at my past teams until now. How about you?
    Oh believe me I know you could for a fact!! and I love it!! Read it all, and I love both your theories! I dont doubt them at all! The ebsite is going to be popular just you wait!1
    *Stop the bats, stop the bats. Make them go and not come back.
    Stop the bats, stop the bats. Make them go and not come back.
    Stop the bats, stop the bats. Make them go and not come back...*

(sweatdropping nervously, then clearing throat) Right. I suppose that'll be a strange tune to pick up on that special website of yours, to go by my laptop's current website lineup, so to speak. As it happens, I'm in the process of reviewing my Pokémon Pearl team as part of my broader perception of Sinnoh, and you might be surprised to learn of Pearlshipping's centrality, in a manner of speaking, in the background to that overarching scenario. Suffice to say that I envisioned an official admission of love right after what I like to call the Spear Pillar showdown, featuring Sinnoh's main legendaries, pushing Ash and Dawn forward to win the Sinnoh League and the Sinnoh Grand Festival, respectively, bringing that aforementioned harmony between these two trainers to its logical conclusion. I can assure you with certainty that that formula has been common in virtually every fictional romantic pairing that I've supported until now, all the way to Shining Armor and Cadance, most recently.
    Well, the other bronies are cheering after this past weekend, and I'm certain that the upcoming episode will offer new surprises. I can only wonder how some of the newer Pearlshippers would react to that overarching scenario of mine were I to describe it. Are you doing well in your corner of the world these last remaining days of an otherwise smooth month?
    Right!!!!? I'd so take it! Just to study and write paper's and topics about it! Wouldnt that be the best class ever? You could go so indepth with that!
    Haha, hey my addiction to pearlshipping can affect me too from doing good in class or focusing on my math homework!, unless there was a class on pearlshipping then I would study that all day XD!
    Nice!! That is a beautiful Univsersity indeed...I couldnt get into that but you sure are smart enough! So is there gonna be any boy that "attempts" to steer you away from that goal? Just like in the story? :)
    Yay! One year left! and what are your plans after college? What Uni do you want to go to? and you so should! I think people are replying to my post
    Well yes and no. There's community college and then there's a 4 year University. Some go to a local or community college to get their pre requisites at a cheaper price and some just go straight to a University. So it depends on you and what you wanna do and what you wanna go into and whether those classes cost more or not. But okay, I get that, so how many years of college do you have left before you go to a uni? And Ill try and go post something right now. Well of course, you deserve it! Well keep writing, because you have a knack for good creative writing, and i know it when i see it. I know its a hobby, but you should keep doing these fics and who knows come up with your own idea! Ya never know..but still follow your ambitions!
    I agree with PEarlshipping still staying alive, but we will work on making sure it stays alive! And how is college there different from the U.S.? And i just read Of Royal Birth!! Awesome I must say!! I expected it to be that good coming from you. Wonderful job! Swear keep writing fic stories like this, you might turn into an author :p
    Well hey that is a pretty powerful scene in Tangled haha. I dont blame you XD. See Pokemon here in college isnt cool at all. Like I said everybody is "too old" unlike where you are it is kind of cool. Haha i bet they are too cool to admit it! Well regardless of what they think I think its awesome you write fanfiction. So keep doing it :) you are good at it! Dont let anybody ever influence you differently of what you love to do. Remember that.
    I cried when I watched the romantic scene in Tangled.
    Pokemon's kind of cool in college(sixth form, not uni), but no one really ships anything. Either that, or they're too cool to admit it. I haven't. My friend's would laugh their faces off if they knew I wrote fanfiction.
    My fanfiction real life friend was quite surprised that I was capable of writing romance, and yes, she did like them.

Oh, I've got an anime I recommend you watch. It first aired long time ago, but it never fails to make me cry.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perrine_Monogatari
    Yeah my friend's used to watch it...but they are all too "old for it" now...Im a kid at heart so im cool with always being a fan ya know? and Ill always and always support Pearlshipping! And did they like your fics? and I really enjoy your fics though..they arent sappy, they have the right amount of material needed forsure! Well do you cry when you watch romantic movies?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…