• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
WizardTrubbish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D00d, if we ban them, they can finally break free of the struggle of not having lives. They wont have to impose their feminist (wrong) views on other cute users ,nor will they have to take an endless amount of selfies just to get a self confidence boost, because they *might* be prettier than a bunch of sweaty kid nerds.Ellie has no life, so this would definitely help her out. She has been modding SPPF for 7 years d00d. thats like, her entire childhood.
    BigLutz: No Strawberry is better.

Maedar: No Blueberry is, here's proof dimwit.

BigLutz: Lies, blueberries don't offer all of those vitamins.

Maedar: BigLutz my friend, my resources are false proof and you will just have to deal with...him?

BatteryDrone: Hello famous debaters, have you seen ten children together recently?

BigLutz: Is one of them YFU? Because they went to the right.

Maedar: I saw them to the left, here's a phone video.

BigLutz: Lies, that's just the Arby's employees.

Maedar: One of them clearly has the same skin tone like YFU. It's not rocket math.

BigLutz: That doesn't even exist and hello, many of people are the same skin colour.

BatteryDrone: =___= Nevermind.

Maedar: See you scared him away, and here is a witness.

BigLutz: That's just a child eating ice cream and not caring about some.....drug dealer we just saw.

Maedar: I have my sources.

BigLutz: **** you and your sources.

Maedar: THAT'S IT BRING IT ON /caps

BigLutz: OH YEAH BUB COME AT ME /caps
    Using kittens and a guilty conscience as voting incentive? What kind of monster would even THINK of doing something so outrageous?
    Nerf ghost types with a hazard that does ghost damage upon switching in

ofc that has the side effect of neutering the latis, but it does make hoopa more manageable
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…