• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Joltik-Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Turns out that's not really entirely true: people told me that, but it's not. Team Rocket's scripting is even further from what was said in the Original JPN Version than it was in the 4Kids dub (no kidding), and Ash has been saying those weird lines like I said that aren't in the Original JPN Version either: maybe it's more accurate in other ways, I suppose, but not with these 4 characters.

Regardless, I totally respect your stance on the issue, but I just wanted to better explain myself lol.
    Hey there, man! Well, here's my thoughts on the English dub of the Pokemon Anime, more or less:

Normally, I'd agree with you about 4Kids given their track record with most of their other dubs, but honestly over the last 16 years of watching the English dub I feel 4Kids dubbed Pokemon much better than TPCi has in ways besides the VAs: the script writing was a lot better back then and at least made sense, the intros/endings were not 35 seconds long and about friendship/rapping/ripping off old themes verbatim (like the lastest XY Opening), and I could actually stand the dub's replacement BGM in the 4Kids dub. The only problems I had with the 4Kids' dub were the stupid errors a.l.a. Arbok --> Seviper and some of the silly censorship like rice ball/onigiri --> sandwich, but I feel like the cons of the TPCi dub far outweigh the cons of the 4Kids dub in my eyes.

Basically, the way TPCi started making Ash speak in the English dub was something that bothered me, saying lines like, "Nathaniel reminds me o' me," or "Nah, Pikachu hates travelin' that way, when my shoulder's much more fun," or "O'course the x is like y, ya see/ya know," "Boy, Paul, you sure like showin' up outta nowhere, don'tcha," or "I'm not a noob," etc. I don't recall Ash ever saying such...well, stupid...lines in the 4Kids dub.
    i remember the times when we talked often but i guess things have changed

you odn't have to watch the full show, just that episode. *^* THen you'll understand zombies the most you've ever understood them *^*

XD
    eaten?
    Have you not seen space dandy episode 4?
    you're horrbile, go watch it. It's a TRUE zombie episode/movie/thing. That explains everything. (Watch it all the way through, you have to to understand.)

SJKDFJSDFJ STILL DOING IT QQ
    You mange to get your 3ds back or anything? saw the notice about invites for the compettition. Oh what team to go, rain, sand, or TR (overcoat karrablast helps TR, and a slow mega amph too D:) going to be interesting with not having to deal with tranferred pokes (no kamis, etc)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…