• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Went ahead and added you 0989 1920 6643

I'll be open most of the night, so just swing by if you can. If you can't I'll probably try again tomorrow
    I didn't know it was going to be continued, so thanks for the update! =D
    Who are your favorite characters?
    Right now, I can't because my computer is having some issues, but I am in the middle of Fairy Tail and I wish I could finish watching it. I tried watching it on my iPod, but it won't load, so I'm stuck right now.
    Welcome to Pokemon Crossing! Here is the link to the guild chat. It hasn't been overly active lately, but perhaps we can change that soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…