• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah I've heard of it, I want to get around to reading it eventually since Zazie is my name. Apparently Zazie is also the name of a French singer.
    Ah, no problem.

Well, I thought the Mega Lucario ban was completely justified. It overcentralized the meta, by forcing people to run niche Pokémon just to check it, & the fact that it could run both an SD & NP set makes it the most dangerous.
    Hilarious..Oddly enough, Medicaham, and Aggron megas I had trouble with, you don't see Houndoom, Absol, Aerodactyl, Gardevoir and not much of Garchomp lately, I mean its like everyone forgot about them...And I've been trolled to no end by Mega Banette... I never liked Charizard X so I traded it for his Y stone...I hardly used Veniusaur and Obamasnow, Blastoise helped me well w/ Flash Cannon (of course Im still talking about megas), but some of my best ones are Mega Tyranitar and Mawile
    I've lost many battles due to Genesect, constant u-turning and you cant tell which pokemon they would go to...A specially boosted Download wrecks almost everything...I may be weird for saying this, but I RARELY had any sort of problem with Mega Lucario..Watch as they slowly ban the megas...I say Mega Kazam, Cham, And Charizard Y would be next
    What are the odds XD, but to be honest, I feel things have been going out of control and think Smogon could've handled things a bit better
    Yeah I recommend going to a Michigan game! It's very worth it! I wish I could get season tickets honestly lol. That's cool that you do Quiz Bowl! I heard Quiz Bowl is pretty fun. My brother was doing Quiz Bowl in High School a few months ago he's in 10th grade.
    I love Ann Arbor! I went to a few Michigan Football games last season. I'm been to Ann Arbor and Michigan Stadium quite a bit in my life. I wish I could live in Ann Arbor actually lol. I'll be going back to Michigan Stadium in April for the Michigan Spring game! They're free admission. I go every season.
    That's cool! I don't go to school at Michigan, but I live in Michigan lol. I wish I went to School at Michigan. They're my favorite School and University!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…