• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! I really enjoy contributing to Pearlshipping. A year ago I'd just be reading fanfiction or lurking on the 3.0 thread.
    Ha! Like I have time to analyse every weel! Nah, the newsletters are monthly, but changes to the site are daily. I might add more song analysis.
    We're analysing the Lyra Arc on the newsletter on Saturday! Do read it then. Yes, I've got my FF profile link on the "Our Team" page. I've also written more about me on there.
    The newsletter focuses on a specific area of Pearlshipping that relates to the time of year, if possible. We also do a fanfiction of the month, and we post a report and update on the pearlshipping situation.
    Well, could you post on the serebii thread? I'm not joking when I say it is literally dying. We pretty much update every day. Stay tuned for February 1st for the first monthly newsletter. There are also job vacancies! Check the notices for details.
    College in the Us is university, isn't it? College here is BEFORE university. It's like sixth form, but the difference is, adults go to college too. I wish someone would post something helpful on the thread, though. It's still about Dawn getting into a league at the moment. Thanks for the compliment! My ambition is still to be a scientist, though. Writing is a side hobby for me.
    People at college know I like Pokemon, but they don't know I write fanfiction. Don't worry, I'll never quit. As long as Pearlshipping is alive, anyway.
    I cried when I watched the romantic scene in Tangled.
    Pokemon's kind of cool in college(sixth form, not uni), but no one really ships anything. Either that, or they're too cool to admit it. I haven't. My friend's would laugh their faces off if they knew I wrote fanfiction.
    My fanfiction real life friend was quite surprised that I was capable of writing romance, and yes, she did like them.

Oh, I've got an anime I recommend you watch. It first aired long time ago, but it never fails to make me cry.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perrine_Monogatari
    Ha! no. My friends don't like Pokemon, much less Pearlshipping. I've got one of my fanfiction real life friends to read my fics though. Coming out with writing fanfiction wasn't easy. Especially since my fanfictions are so sappy. I'm normally seen as the one who's not very emotional.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…